Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 2/23/2018 6:47:00 PM

I have used this mascara for years it is a Beautiful Formula that will transform your lash’s ! I Would say the magic is in the wand it’s so nice and Lays on Your Mascara So Nicely it has tons of Voluminous Power So I can Promise you a lot of Volume I Would say it gives Beautiful Length,Volume,& Definition If you try it as I did with the primer prepare to get Blown Away ! This is something that you buy and keep buying as it is hard to beat!

Dior Show is the best mascara of all time. I've intermittently tried many other top rated mascaras - but I always go back to Dior. Firstly, the brush makes it so easy to coat every lash. The result for me is long plump dramatic eyelashes & it lasts all day - no flaking & no panda eyes. Easy to remove too. Do not pump the bottle & learn the proper application technique & prepare yourself for amazing lashes-- no glue or ridiculous extensions needed.

on 4/27/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great mascara that gives volume and intensity. I don't know much about lash length since I've never had any luck with mascaras on that front. I have short pale lashes that look almost non-existent. Diorshow makes them darker, separated and gives a good deal of volume. I basically look for natural intense lashes in a mascara, and Diorshow gives that effect.

Coupled with a lash serum, I find that it does not smudge or flake.

on 4/19/2017 2:57:00 PM

Great mascara gives volume and length stays on without flaking all day and is easily removed with my cleanser and the full brush is nice but I have used better (its awkward to get to the smaller lashes) but I think for the price there is better.

on 3/1/2017 4:14:00 PM

I've been using this for over ten years and always find myself going back if I switch. It creates amazing volume for my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

I love layering with this mascara. I love the length it gives, I like to compare it with the results of my Tarte lights, camera, lashes. I never experienced flaking and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I really like the brush too.

Speak Your Mind - We do not accept reviews initiated by BzzAgent, Influenster and any company who offers consumers free products to review.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite mascara. Gives great volume, pigment and doesn't give me panda eyes. Pricey but worth it, usually lasts me about 3 months before it starts to get really dry and clumpy.