Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

an amazing mascara. it makes my lashes, long, full and lush. i wear contacts so i never thought it would work beign it is not waterproof. no smudges, no stinging... it has a rosewater scent that i personally like. alos one coat seems to do it

on 3/9/2003 7:55:00 PM

Oh my!!! Being a loyal Dior customer for years, I was thrilled when they re-introduced this mascara. I have it in both colors-black iris & black. Makes my lashes long, lush & thick. By far, the best ever. I am thrilled with this ingenious product

on 3/17/2003 12:51:00 PM

I have searched high and wide for a truly thickening mascara and I have tried a zillion brands. This is by far the best mascara ever! 1 coat results in perfectly thickened lashes, 2 coats-ultra glam lashes! I wish they would make this mascara a regular item and not just a 'limited time only' product!

on 3/19/2003 2:02:00 PM

After being told this was the best mascara ever, I couldn't wait until it came out. For some reason they discontinued it for a while. I'm so glad they reintroduced it. They call it the catwalk mascara and boy is it ever! It's the most thickening mascara I've ever tried. Yes, maximeyes is good, but this is so much more glamourous. It comes with this big brush. Makes my lashes so thick.

on 3/21/2003 11:53:00 AM

I was in love with this at first but after 2 weeks it was very dry and did not have the same impact at first. It also started clumping.
Not worth the money.

on 3/23/2003 5:35:00 PM

Love, love, love this mascara!!! I have been using Lancome's mascaras forever, but wanted to try something new, and I'm glad I did, because this is the best I've ever used. It lengthens, thickens and curls with no smudging. Washes off easily with soap and water. It even has a pleasant, subtle floral scent. I bought it at Bloomies in Black, and then went back for another the next day! It had been discontinued, but then recently re-introduced, and hopefully will remain as a permanent part of the Dior collection. Totally recommend this for vavoom lashes!

on 3/25/2003 10:27:00 PM

I love all the other dior's mascaras but this is the worst i have ever tried fom Dior,Or Maybe I got an old dry one.

on 3/27/2003 9:35:00 AM

Like the other Dior mascara Iīve tried (Long Optic), Diorshow disappointed me. It didnīt give the volume or length to my lashes Iīve expected from a mascara this expensive. Itīs just average and cheaper mascaras, like Līoreal Lash Architect are much better!I put it on ebay right the next day and cannot recommend it.

on 3/27/2003 11:00:00 AM

I was not impressed with this mascara. I purchased it on its release date because of some special promo they were doing at Bloomingdales. Unfortunately, it was a total waste of money...this stuff smeared and flaked after about 4 hours. I rarely have that problem with any mascara (even the cheaper stuff), so this formula is pretty sub-par.

on 3/28/2003 8:52:00 PM

Wow this stuff really works. It makes your lashes big and dramatic without making them clump together. This is a much better mascara than the CD Maximeyes and is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried by any brand.