Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.2

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

If I'd read reviews ahead of time, I never would have tried this. Who wants a mascara that smells like perfume? I tried it despite the strong scent, and after one coat I was impressed at how the huge brush was easy to manage and seemed to coat every lash. After two coats, it added slight but noticeable length. . .ok, but not exactly dramatic. After three, it clumped like crazy. I combed through my lashes with a clean spoolie, and all that rosy-smelling clumpy mascara flaked right off. I'm not a stranger to getting mascara in my eye--I'm clumsy, it happens--but this stuff stung like none other. Hard pass. My $7 tube of Voluminous looks better, layers better, and lasts all day.

on 2/23/2018 6:47:00 PM

I have used this mascara for years it is a Beautiful Formula that will transform your lash’s ! I Would say the magic is in the wand it’s so nice and Lays on Your Mascara So Nicely it has tons of Voluminous Power So I can Promise you a lot of Volume I Would say it gives Beautiful Length,Volume,& Definition If you try it as I did with the primer prepare to get Blown Away ! This is something that you buy and keep buying as it is hard to beat!

on 9/27/2017 9:44:00 AM

The best I ever tried sofar, I hooked up on YSL for years but this one is better. I tried cheaper brands like Maybelline and Max Factor but I am allergic to them. My eyes are pretty sensitive and Diorshow does not irritate and has good results. Cuddo's!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to this. it has so much fragrance that you can smell the rosiness before you even put on your lashes. Yet I still thought it was OK to try but nope! My eyes were irritated for a couple of days after wearing it once. Lesson learned! Too bad, it looked great!

on 4/19/2017 2:57:00 PM

Great mascara gives volume and length stays on without flaking all day and is easily removed with my cleanser and the full brush is nice but I have used better (its awkward to get to the smaller lashes) but I think for the price there is better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

on 10/26/2016 6:43:00 PM

Dear god, I hated this. It was recommended to me by an extremely glamorous friend who always looks impeccable, so perhaps I'm just annoyed it didn't turn me into a thin beautiful Indian woman. Anyway, it's a swine to use, it's sort of wet but resists sticking to your lashes unless you really work it in. I was told to keep going with it while it's wet, and if you sort of worry at it for a while it does give you giant black lashes but it also made me look as if I'd been using joke binoculars. I had to put it on first with a bare face so I could use eye makeup remover to tidy up (my usual cotton bud with a bit of liquid foundation did not stand a chance with this bad boy), and it added a full five minutes to getting ready. Which felt like the blink of an eye compared with the amount of time it took me to get off - this stuff doesn't quit, I resorted to baby oil in the end. It defeated Clinique Take The Day Off and even Lush Ultrabland and the sheer effort to remove it gave me sore eyes. It's one of those products that seems to divide opinion, so I'd say try it in case it agrees with you. Personally I prefer YSL, Estée Lauder or the superb Urban Decay Perversion. I also hate BeneFit They're Real for context, but this is horrible in its own unique manner. I also think the packaging is blah for the price, YSL or Estee is much nicer.

on 10/3/2016 5:52:00 AM

There is so much hype about this mascara and I'd heard such great things. I was really expecting amazing.

I have long, relatively thick lashes and naturally curly hair - so my lashes curl up quite a bit naturally. So I guess my expectations were a little higher again.

I was so disappointed. Despite the hype, the Diorshow didn't make my lashes look younger, didn't make them look curlier or thicker. I also found it really hard to get off when I washed my makeup off - I prefer something that doesn't take as much rubbing to get off (damaging my under eyes and making me look older = bad).

I was very impressed with the packaging and presentation, but I guess that is expected from a Dior product.

Overall, I found Diorshow to be a massive disappointment. Maybe it is better suited to someone who has shorter lashes where they would make more of a difference.

... the search for the perfect mascara for my lashes continues ..