Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.5

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Dior Show is the best mascara of all time. I've intermittently tried many other top rated mascaras - but I always go back to Dior. Firstly, the brush makes it so easy to coat every lash. The result for me is long plump dramatic eyelashes & it lasts all day - no flaking & no panda eyes. Easy to remove too. Do not pump the bottle & learn the proper application technique & prepare yourself for amazing lashes-- no glue or ridiculous extensions needed.

I prefer mascaras that produce dramatic results, and I just did not get this with Diorshow. I cringe to write that it reminded me of a cheap drug-store mascara. If I would have used this without knowing its manufacturer, I would have never guessed it was a Dior product . . . As a side-note: Am I the only one who reads other people's product reviews and wonders if you may have just received a defective product? Just curious.

I recently returned to this after the sales person told me it was a new formula and new bottle, at first I loved this but then after a few weeks it dried out and lost its 'false lash' effect so I now use this over the top of another lengthening and volumising mascara! I wouldnt repurchase.

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

on 12/26/2016 11:01:00 AM

Got a deluxe sample from sephora for 100pts. This mascara smells strongly of flowers and is very wet upon application. It gave me beautiful lashes, but it stuck my upper and lower eyelashes together every single time I tried it, even with 5+ minutes between applications for each lid and when I left mascara off my lower lashes completely! The formula irritated my eyes so much I had to take my contacts out more than once, and taking it off with cleansing water caused more irritation to my eyes. I would give this a hard pass - while it looks good, it sucks in every other way!

on 10/26/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo excited to buy this and when I did, I was a tad bit shocked and slightly disappointed. Here's why - the brush is HUGE, and whilst I usually love big fluffy soft wands, this one is hard to work with. I've been using the mascara for 2 months now and I'm still STRUGGLING to reach the roots of my upper lashes. Don't even try get me started on the lower lashes because the thing will just smudge all over..

The GOOD thing is though - Diorshow does not flake. It separates beautifully, it's extremely long lasting and in general makes my eyes look so much more beautiful and big. The formula is super creamy, so it works kind of better when it tries down a little.

I would totally recommend this one for those who adore big-arse mascara wands and brushes, but I won't be purchasing again because the wand is too annoying. Sorry Dior.

Speak Your Mind - We do not accept reviews initiated by BzzAgent, Influenster and any company who offers consumers free products to review.

on 4/13/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't know what all the buzz is about, had the Waterproof version and ended up with racoon eyes... my eyelashes are straight and long but need volume, didn't give it more than any other mascara. For the price, not worth it.