Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.5

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/4/2018 5:03:00 PM

I wanted to love this but the rose scene irritated my eyes which is surprising because I don’t have sensitive eyes. It also flaked. I even bought a second one to make sure I didn’t get a dud but the second one did the same thing.!

I love layering with this mascara. I love the length it gives, I like to compare it with the results of my Tarte lights, camera, lashes. I never experienced flaking and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I really like the brush too.

on 10/24/2016 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The brush is dope, the formula dries out too quickly, I like using their brush on other formulas. I was happy with it but wouldn't repurchase, I think there are cheaper better mascaras out there.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ladies, don't bother being like me.

This mascara is GOLD, and if you do what I did and go out and try to replace this mascara with a cheaper, similar one, you'll end up spending twice the amount trying to find its drugstore doppleganger.

That is annoying!!!!

I spent more money trying to find a cheaper twin for it than I would have just buying another tube of this.

This gives me fanned out, luxurious, feathery, rich lashes. Long AND volumized AND looks like I have a million lashes!!! (I don't, trust me)

Take my advice. GOLD. This is GOLD.

Update: i will ALWAYS come back to this. Makes my very average blah lashes look awesome, and lasts all day. Will always be my soulmate haha, even if my wallet dislikes that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a sample of this from sephora and its literally crap. for such a big brush it did nothing for my eyelashes, it applies VERY light, almost like an almost empty dried up 4$ mascara would. Its a very natural application so i only put it on my lower lashes.

on 10/17/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First off this smells DELICIOUS. I love certain mascara smells and this is a pretty rose scent. The brush is huge but I really do like it. It creates long, feathery, false eyelash-looking lashes. The packaging is beautiful, but the price isn't. It's expensive, of course its Dior, but its very nice. I like the drier formula. I suggest trying a sample size before buying the normal tube to see if it's up your alley.

Nothing special. Definitely not worth the money. My lashes are quite long and full so I don't need some special product to emphasize them, but this mascara simply doesn't do anything. After a week already it got dried and I had clumps in my lashes. I've tried so many mascaras that give better results, whether cheaper or more expensive. I will not re-purchase most certainly.

I quite like this mascara.
I hate the brush size.
I have deep set small eyes and the big brush its a total disaster. I'm either spreading the beautiful black(est) formula all over my face or poking myself in the eye...
Luckily they have the iconic, the catwalk etc etc
I think, with the packing, the everlasting and most striking formula i have come across, this really is worth the money of all the high end mascaras.

on 5/18/2015 12:18:00 AM

This mascara gave my lashes the volume I was looking for. However, I did experience some mascara fall out during the day. It was an okay product, but for the price that you pay it isn't really worth it. You could find much better mascaras for much better prices.

on 5/1/2015 11:31:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It gives me longer lashes but lashes that still look natural. It does not flake and stays on for the day without issues. Good quality. However, it is a bit hard to take off.