Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.5

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Expensive. But good. But is it good enough to justify the price? No. It wore like a standard drugstore mascara, and it applied like a standard drugstore mascara.

on 11/15/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This use to be my holy grail mascara and I swore to myself I would never buy another brand!! It gives AMAZING volume, thickness etc... however, I found it to be quite clumpy, and it dries out pretty quickly.

I have ventured to use other brands (YSL), which initially I wasn's too sure about. I have naturally quite long/ thick lashes, so I loved the big/ thick brush of Dior... and didn't quite like the smaller brush of YSL.... However I found other mascaras were not as clumpy or dried as quickly as Dior..... Maybe i'll give the Dior another go, and use an eyelash brush (to de-clump it)

I purchased this product on my holidays in vibrant blue. First of all I had to put on about 6 coats on my lashes to make them remotely blue, I have to say this product doesn't extend and or fan out my lashes. Within the first 2 weeks of owning the mascara it dried up. The only plus side is the mascara is it's good around water and doesn't flake.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this just to try it out and...I hated it. My lashes are naturally very long and dark.
My HG mascara is In extreme dimension from MAC which with a few strokes, make my lashes super long and look like falsies haha.

This mascara did nothing to my lashes. No colour, no length, just weak clumps.

It ruined my eyelashes by pulling them out and making them thinner :(( dissatisfaction

on 10/17/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this mascara but it dries fast and has lots of perfume in it, so when I take it off, my eyes are really irritated. I wish they made a fragrance free one :(

i like it and dont like it , it dosnt give that special look or glow i feel very ordenary ,bottom line its waste of money :(

on 7/11/2013 4:02:00 PM

This mascara was good but barely did anything. My lashes were not much longer, thicker, or blacker, but at least it didn't smudge.

on 4/23/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Yes it does add volume and length. But I could compare it to cheaper mascaras and i don't think this one is worth it. It has a heavy texture and i think it has perfume in. The smell isn't bothering though. I once accidentally bought the non-waterproof one and had to put a layer of some random other mascara because it gets off so easily. It's nothing extraordinary but it's still a very good mascara.

on 4/1/2013 4:52:00 PM

Although i like this mascara, i wouldn't buy it again
Why? I just dont feel like 30 bucks on a mascara is worth for what it does
Yes, it gives volume
It somewhat gives length, but mostly volume.
No matter how many different types of mascara and how many coats i put on, if i put this mascara as the last step, it still gives my eyelashes volume and doesn't clump them
It also seems like it seperates them too!
I also love the size of the brush, its so big and full!

I don't use this mascara much (only when i really need volume or i have put on too much mascara and i need to declump them)
I've figured that using this mascara alone doesn't do much for my eyelashes
Ive had it for a while now (maybe a year) and I KNOW that its unhygienic and you should change mascara every 3 months blah blah.
But hey, i dont use it as much
Either way, ive had for a while now and it just has started to dry out and also the top broke.
So overall, it lasts for a long time, gives volume, declumps :)