SUN Laboratories Strictly Faces Self-Tanning Cream - DARK

SUN Laboratories Strictly Faces Self-Tanning Cream - DARK
Strictly Faces Self-Tanning Cream - DARK

4.3

This really works and it works quick! Gives your face an instant darker color. Make sure you really rub it in to avoid missed areas! I use a mitt to apply it and it looks beautiful every time. My face has always been paler than the rest of my body, so this evens it out and I love it!

on 8/27/2018 10:23:00 PM

I was skeptical at first to try this on my fave because I’m so sensitive to products but i went for it and loved the results. I have that J.Lo glow it looked totally natural and even made my acne scars less noticeable. There was no smell and it was so easy n quick to use. Def a good look when you’re looking for that natural sun kissed look.

on 8/22/2018 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The sun labs face lotion is really nice because it’s desgned specially for the delicate skin on your face. It didn’t break me out and looks natural. I apply it either before bed or in the morning. Make sure you aren’t going to sweat after application and don’t get you face wet for best results. It develops instantly with a tint and gets darker after a few hours.

on 8/21/2018 1:44:00 PM

I love the dark strictly faces tanning lotion. Its easy to apply, looks natural and not orange. Its also great to travel with if you don't want to bring a larger bottle with you.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been a daily user of SUN Labs Self Tanning Lotions for years now. Usually, I use SUN Labs Dark Spray on my face and I get a very good, even tan. In the past when I used the lotion on my face, I noticed breakouts and discontinued using it on my face. I haven't had any breakouts at all with the spray. Anyway, I thought why not try something that's specifically designed for the face. So, I purchased Strictly Faces. The color/smell is exactly the same as the regular formula of lotion. It seemed that maybe the lotion was slightly thinner/runnier in texture.. which is good for applying to the face. It spreads very well and didn't apply streaky for me. In the morning, I have a medium tanned face. I honestly didn't notice any difference in color or lasting power in comparison to the regular stuff. Also, within 6 months of purchasing I think mine went bad? The lotion started to look pearly like hand soap and applied with a weird cast. Like, if I would rub too much it would have a white/soapish like film. I'm not sure if I accidentally left it in a warm area and it turned the product bad.. I can't say for sure. But I've had tanning lotions turn bad from being located near the sun (left bottles in the car before) and they got ruined.. so make sure to store it in a cool place. I think I would repurchase this again.. but I probably won't be in a huge hurry to since my spray works just as well.

this stuff made me break out so bad.
the color wasn't even that great.