NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

4.6

My go-to blush! Melts into the skin without imparting any extra texture, and gives a very natural glow. It's highly pigmented so it's important to gradually build up to the desired result. Unlike nearly every other blush I've used it lasts most of the day before fading out. My only complaint is that the plastic packaging is pretty flimsy and the poor lid is hanging on for dear life. I'll definitely be trying out the other shades!

on 7/29/2016 12:50:00 AM

I adore this blush, it is my go-to every day blush. I have very dry skin, so I find it feels nice and not drying whatsoever, plus it looks so natural. No shimmer, glitter, just a natural looking flush to the skin. Super easy to blend, it seems to last a long time as well. Packaging is a tad on the cheap side, dropped the compact and had it crack on me. But otherwise will continue to use it and recommend to fair skinned girls.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product blends amazingly and leave you with a gorgeous glow but i dont find it very long lasting for some reason. Also if your skin is slightly on the darker side then you may have a hard time making this show up. The packaging is good but the glass part of it came off and now it has become difficult to carry this product. But it is such a great product overall and i have repurchased this about 3 times

The product itself is very nice. Has a lovely texture, blends like a dream and the colour is very pigmented. Since my skin is on the oily side I always prefer powder blushes to cream ones. Yet overall a decent product for an affordable price. The colour is very neutral and should suit many skintones. The opacity can be regulated to achieve a desired effect.

on 2/3/2015 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Natural and pretty color. I think will suit all skin tones, as the name of the shade says it all: natural. It gives just the right amount of blush, great for everyday makeup. Hoever, when it sets on the skin, the color tend to be fade a little, so it's better to put more product on the cheek. Make sure you put the color until it is 1-2 shades more than the color that you desire to look. I like the texture, it's easy to use and blend, and the price is just right for the quaility and the amount of the product. I will buy again for sure.

on 12/5/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Lovely color--a bit brighter than the heap of neutral pinky cream blushes I've acquired over the last year, but really pretty and understated. Heaily pigmented and blendable. I got this for half price at CVS--it was less than $3--and I think it's more blendable than the Stila cream blushes and as good as Stila's $20+ Convertible Color (and the packaging's better).

on 10/8/2014 10:29:00 AM

Natural is my third NYX cream blush (after Orange and Hot Pink) and the runaway favorite. These are REALLY good for cheapo blush. It's a gorgeous pink/peach/nude shade that does indeed look natural. No shimmer but great pigmentation and all the dewiness you can expect from a cream blush. It goes with every lip and eye look on the planet and doesn't scream blush, which is perfect for me.

I got mine for only $4 from Amazon for a generous 3.5g flip-top pot.

I got this in April 2014 and I've used it everyday since that I hit panel this week. It looks a bit too pale but when dabbed on with fingers onto the cheek, it just blends into a natural sort of pink. I powder over this and then swathe a few strokes of Nars Mata Hari and am good to go for 12 hours :)

It is a lipstick-type texture and a little goes a long way. I just dab a bit on my finger and it takes twenty seconds to blend it out. But I love the natural look this gives.

on 6/30/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great product. HG blush range! Never again will I buy a high end blush, the quality for the price can not be beat.

Love this shade Natural it is such a great colour! I have 4 of these and this and Boho Chic are my 2 favorites Glow coming in a close 3rd. Natural though is awesome and it is very pigmented you only need the smallest amount. I thought it was like Boho and added a lot to my small stipple which for me works great for these creams but unlike Boho, Natural you only need a little bit with this one.

It is a great neutral pink that I think would work well on a majority of skin tones. I'm NW15-20, NARS Monte Blanc, and N1, blonde hair, green eyes for reference. On my skin it blends out to a very nice pink glow very "natural" really. It's like a milky pink that blends well into the skin and doesn't mess up my foundation. It also lasts for quite a while I went all day in the heat with this without a problem. I like to powder before I apply and then I set this with HG Ambient light palette in Diffused and then a spritz of a Urban Decays Chill setting spray and my blush does not budge!

I also like NYXs sprays as well I use Dewy finish and just picked up the Matte one to try. When it's not super humid the NYX works great! My local CVS finally carries them so I am so stoked! These are great though because they are reasonably priced. I got mine for a dollar and change with my extra bucks. I haven't broken out from any of the colours I have. I find even in the summer with my combo oily skin ATM that these even last on my skin! So, if you're on the oily side as long as you prep properly really you shouldn't have a problem. They are super creamy, go on like a dream, and pigmented with good longevity.

I am stoked with this colour it's really one of the best IMO out of all the cream shades. It gives me a natural healthy look that is not overdone and I luv that. I find for me the ELF small stipple brush works excellent with these. No super fancy brushes needed fingers work fine too, but for these that just is not for me. These are fabulous though so if you see them try one:) Totally Recommended!