Gold Bond Ultimate-Healing Foot Cream

Gold Bond Ultimate-Healing Foot Cream

4.8

Water, Urea, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Steareth 21, Steareth 2, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Diazolidiny Urea, EDTA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben (245-219)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My feet were really dry and ashy YUCK! I knew Gold Bond was a pretty good brand so decided to try this. Once I used it, it made such a difference. My feet looked bright and healthy (I'm always wearing sandals in Texas so they have to look good). Its really thick and not greasy and actually absorbs. I love it and I'm glad I chose this one.

on 7/7/2015 11:11:00 AM

Anyone who has read any of my reviews knows I have awful feet. They are callused and sore and I don't wear ill-fitting shoes or run marathons. I've just always had bad feet. I was using kerasal ultra20, but I couldn't stand the crystals. So I bought this, hoping to find a replacement, and I absolutely did. This cream is smooth and creamy and feels good, but it has urea in it so it is actually treatment (with no crystals!) It's about half the price of ultra20 and is easy to find in Walmart so I'm thrilled.

on 5/16/2015 11:45:00 PM

Have had this for one day and I love it. Originally purchased it to help treat some small corns on my feet, but discovered that it works amazingly well on my scaly sandpaper hands!!! I'm constantly doing dishes and washing my hands and this year my palms and undersides of my fingers have just gotten gross. Scaly like I've never seen them before! I've tried O'Keefe's Working Hand Cream, Eucerin, Aquaphor, Neutrogena products, Vaseline lotion products, coconut oil, you name it. This has worked better than all of those. Smells a bit like celery, so I took off one lippie, but it is so moisturizing and not greasy. Really enjoying this!

on 2/22/2014 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The best thing I have used on my feet! I have really dry heels especially in winter but this has really improved them. The formula is really good, its fairly thick and absorbs quickly. I started off applying quite a bit every day until my feet started to improve and now I just do it every other day or so and its great. It is the first food cream I have used that has actually made a proper difference.
It is expensive to get here in the UK because you have to order it only, I stocked up when I was in the US this time (much much cheaper!) so I won't have to order it for a while hopefully.

on 1/15/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do not have foot issues, but if I did I am sure this would work.

I am here to write about what this did for my hands. So basically I have tried so many creams, lotions, waxes to treat my very dry wrinkly weirdly aged hands for a 22 year old, and nothing has worked. My hands were feeling really dry, and this was the closest thing to my reach. And woooow!!! For the first time something actually worked and it felt so good and relieving to put it on. My hands were so soft and happy! And this formulation isn't too waxy for the hands unlike most foot creams.

So anyone with crazy dry hands I recommend foot creams to do the trick, as weird as that sounds.

This product works great on hands as well. I like how it lasts longer than other hand creams.

on 9/22/2013 9:18:00 AM

I really liked this better than any foot products from Avon. It moisturizes well and even helped with my peeling skin on my toes. I don't mind the smell, but it does smell a bit like celery.

Leaves my feet super smooth and soft. The lotion absorbs into the skin and leaves no greasy residue. In the winter I would use it on my hands before bedtime because it absorbs so much better then hand lotion.

This stuff is amazing and I am not just talking about my feet. I have tried everything under the sun to get rid of the ugly KP bumps on the back of my arms with no luck at all. After noticing that this cream had the same active ingredients as Amlactin I figured I would give it a go. That was 2 nights ago and IT IS GONE!! Amlactin never worked so I have no idea why this did but YAAAY!!!!

on 11/13/2012 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foot cream is absolutely amazing! My feet started to get dry around 2 or 3 years ago. Since then I would apply some body lotion on my feet after I shower, but in the past year it hasn't helped. My feet became even drier, and I know this is going to sound gross; but it got to the point where I could peel the skin around my heels off. That's how dry they were. I tried a foot cream from BBW, I think it's from the True Blue Spa line. First off I hated the scent and second, it felt so heavy and greasy. The Gold Bond's foot cream is so much better, the texture is thick but it quickly sinks in after you rub it in. My feet are so hydrated and after a week's worth of use I definitely saw an improvement. I use this after I shower and it's absolutely amazing. It's been 2 weeks now and my feet have never felt so soft and smooth.

Popular Lotions / Creams