Uploaded by Lisa1215

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/27/2012

The perfect, opaque, cherry-blossom pink for spring and summer. Wears well. Perfect for a summer pedicure, not too neon. No streaking. I don't wear it that much so I have a nearly full bottle, so I expect it to last.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

fromilasik

Jun/28/2011

OK, so the previous two reviews describe this polish as either "totally opaque" and "sheer." So which one is it, you ask? Never mind that I picked up two completely diff np at my salon, one milky pink and one corally pink and they were both labelled "hard to get." So basically I have no idea how many different hard to gets there are out there but I did get a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Oct/06/2010

I was lucky to get this in a swap! I LOVE this color. I adore baby pinks that are not too sheer. This color really is the color in the bottle! I used 3 coats and it't totally opaque. It's not streaky. I have had it on for two days, used Gelous base coat, thee coats of polish and 1 OPI rapid dry top coat. I have no chips, not even on the tips and I type all day! If I ran out, I would …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Aug/01/2010

Really cute color. I'm big into light almost nude colors on my nails now and the pink is sheer and beautiful. I got it on sale for $4 at Trade Secret. I was worried about it's runny consistency. It will take at least two coats to perfect your nails. I applied only one coat to my toes and that was sufficient.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/26/2009

This is from their Spring 2008 collection. Like the others in this collection, it is a light color. You could call it a bubblegum color, or the color of a pink candy heart. It is meant to be opaque and requires 3 coats. It cannot be worn as a sheer as it is too streaky.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55