LORAC Laura lipstick

No Image

4.3

on 10/17/2017 9:44:00 AM

Love the color. Gorgeous color. Have had this for years.

Am about to completely run out, so this is worn only for special occasions.

Bring the color back, please--but in a better, no-fragrance formula, with better ingredients. Sometimes, I get reactions (rashes) from LORAC lip colors. Sad. The colors (especially the older colors) are great! (Used to wear Laura, my "dark rosy-plum," June, my "rosy plummy-red", Fran, my "brick", and Catherine, my "raspberry". as my ONLY lip colors.)

on 4/13/2004 8:13:00 AM

I got this lipstick as an extra in a swap. The lipstick carries same name as I do so I quess that is the reason she added this in my package. I am PPP and I have never had good luck with darker plummy shades like this. When I apply it on it looks a little bit rosey or red too. I almost did not even try it on but luckily I did because the shade does not look bad at all. This is just very basic satiny lipstic with no funky effects and I like it. Looks a little dramatic but not too bright. This is a "femme fatale" color for me. This would have been perfect if it had more lasting power.

on 7/22/2002 5:27:00 PM

Love LORAC lipsticks. Great moisturizing texture. My favorites by far. Laura is a plummy reddish brown. For comparison it is a creamy matte version of MAC Sheer Plum.