MAC Graphic Garden Palette - 6 e/s

4.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOVE this palette! The colors are beautiful and so pigmented. They blend like a dream. This palette contains 6 shadows: Social Climber (VP), Straight Hedge (VP), Linear Lilac (VP), Botanical Blue (F), Graphic Garden (V), and Wild Wisteria (L). It also has a mini special edition 213 brush. The palette has a large mirror and beautiful packaging.. both the compact itself AND the box it came in. I kept the box because of how lovely it it is. I really enjoy how heavy the compact is, shows good quality. Maybe it is just me, but I do have a bit of trouble actually identifying which color name goes to which color. They don't seem to actually list them in the order they are placed in the palette. All the colors can go so nicely together as well, you're given3 bold colors, a silver, a black, and then a due-chrome(ish) pearl.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this palette.
The packaging is absolutely lovely, I can't stop flipping it.
The colors are amazing.
Social Climber is a beautiful pearl/pinkish highliter.
Linear Lilac is a must-have. The color is absolutely posh: sonft grey with some green/golden shimmer.
Graphic garden- looks a bit like Beauty Marked, only that is has blue shimmer.
Straight Hedge- a wonderful green
Botanical Blue- my favorite of all time. Wonderful blue that turns turquoise if you blend it well. The lasting power is impressive!!!
Wild Wisteria- although the color is a bit weaker, it is really beautiful: lilac with a pinch of pink.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful palette! Almost as good as my Ben Nye palette. Pricey, but the colors are just gorgeous. Pigment payoff is good. I love the Wild Wisteria. I still feel that Ben Nye's staying power is better, but the color combination in the MAC palette is hard to beat.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This palette has the prettiest colors!! Amazing pay off. Shadows are a bit soft, so expect a little fall out. I usually foil these to get the intensity that I want. But the colors are beautiful.

I can't rave enough over the packaging. So cute! It's one of those reflective screens, where you see one image looking at it from one side, and another image looking in from another side.

Love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not much of a hoarder but I try my hardest not to buy colors I already own.

So this Nordstrom Exclusive ended up at MY Macy's and I HAD to get it. It wouldnt have phased me otherwise.

I saw all the MAs at MAC wearing this palette and I thought "peacock"

Beautiful. Very versatile.

One of my ma's tired this product on me, and I was in love. I didn't expect the vivid, bright colors from the blue or the teal, and I find that the colors go on so smooth and mix so well together. The first time I wore the colors to work, two people commented that my makeup was beautiful. I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This an awsome palette!!! i love that i can just pick it up and do my eye makeup before school, and not really think about what color goes with what lol. Some of my favorite combos from this palette is linear lilac(greyish color) on the lid with wild wisteria (purple) on the crease blended with graphic garden(black shade). This summer i was really into wearing straight hedge(greeny aqua) with botanical blue(turqouise blue) on my eyes for a tropical look!! Loves it!! :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm not going to lie, I hoard eyeshadows and then hardly ever use them. That's why, when I saw this palette, I was immediately attracted. OOh another blue, another black, another teal, just what I already have 20 of... I NEED IT!
Anyway, seriously..this palette is awesome both for color payoff and selection. I kind of wish I had never bought my Heatherette 3 color palette with cloudburst and moodring (although those are beautiful) this palette gives me a similar eye option and MORE. I absolutely love the silver in this, no blue tones and so flattering. Anyway, my point is that even for a makeup addict like myselff, this is a useful palette. Instead of toting around random e/s pots, I can take this on vacation, like I did last week to Miami. Love it. Nc42.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I've just recently started getting into makeup, although I already have a lot of basic things from a few brands, mostly MAC. The Graphic Garden collection came out recently, and I absolutely loved the packaging. Yes, I'm a whore for packaging. The main reasoning behind getting this palette was that I'm new to eyeshadow, and I honestly have no idea what colours to use and buy. I've watched many YT videos of people talking about 'essential' colours and such, and while helpful, the list is now 40 strong. Haha. Not good on the wallet.

The colours in this palette are for me, unusual and fun to play with. I also loved that the palette has a nice, big mirror, and is heavy - it's metal. The holographic effect is also beautiful. It just looks classy but at the same time edgy.

The colours are varied and nicely pigmented. This pallete is small and convenient and would be great for travelling and storing. It feels a little pricey for me, because I'm not used to spending a lot on eye shadows, but technically, it's a really good deal for 6 shadows.

Good:
Although costly, you get a nice palette of colours that will go well together. You have quite a few combinations to try out, which is nice for beginners.
Good for travelling.
Nice to add colours that you wouldn't usually use, it's good to experiment sometimes!

Bad:
Initially it feels costly at 28.50

Beautiful colors in beautiful packaging! Social Climber is a great highlight with a pinky sheen, which I reach for when I want something more complex and exciting than MAC Shroom. Linear Lilac is more of a blueish silver on me, which is a great base for a smokey eye. Straight Hedge (a light green with a touch of seafoam) and Botanical Blue (a vibrant blue) are great for a bright look, especially used together. I do need to layer a bit if I want the true colors. Graphic Garden is an intense black with what looks like purpley/magenta sparkle in the pan. First applied, Graphic Garden is a beautiful, smudgey black with no noticeable shimmer. I love how it looks when first applied, but I find the black fades more quickly than my go-to matte black by NYX. I don't really reach for Wild Wisteria (the purple/fuchsia shade), since I am very picky about my purples and it's just not for me.

Overall, I love this palette, and don't mind carrying it around for touch-ups since the packaging is beautiful and has a great giant mirror inside. Aside from the fact that this is limited edition and I probably won't run out anyway, I do like this enough that I would repurchase.