Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof
Lash Stiletto WaterproofLash Stiletto WaterproofLash Stiletto WaterproofLash Stiletto Waterproof

3.5

Isododecane, Cera Microcristallina, Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Aqua/Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, Silica, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice Starch), Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polyquaternium 10, Rayon, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77097 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara gives my lashes a nice natural but longer and defined look. Unfortunately, it smudges off where you don't want it to (panda!), but then even after a triple cleanse (oil, cleanser, and micellar water), bits of it won't come off.

Also, it has a long stiletto shaped brush that has hard bristles, such that I think the wand would be helpful for dishwashing. Hard bristles close to my eye on a too long unwieldy brush? Trash for this! The tube is really cute with its red metallic accents. Once again, a pretty package ruined by a bad product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My mum bought this and i tried it out too. I must say that I'm quite a fan of maybelline mascaras, since they're all fairly good. But this one is certainly not my favourite. It does its job, lengthening your lashes and maintaining natural look. But it doesn't give volume at all. It's waterproof and sweatproof from what i recall (my mum finished this mascara a year ago). She wasn't impressed and switched back to the magnum volum' express one (our all time favourite). The brush of this mascara isn't special at all. But still quite good for its price

To Read all 254 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/20/2016 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It is my back up mascara whenever I am out of Illegal Length mascara by the same company. This mascara does lengthen your lashes and makes them stand out while still maintaining a natural look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A true waterproof mascara should stay on while swimming. This one sucks. It is not waterproof at all and left me with huge racoon eyes within a minute of getting wet.

Overall, I do enjoy this mascara. It gives me beautiful length, volume, and holds my hard to curl lashes wonderfully. The only con I would have to say is that I have noticed a big of smudging throughout the day. Other than that, a great waterproof mascara, and I do recommend it.

on 11/29/2015 11:18:00 PM

I have short asian lashes and this product give me decent length and volume but SMUDGE horribly.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

hate it the brush is so weird it doesn't let enough mascara into your lashes and it clumps up the little that it does put in your lashes I wouldn't buy again

on 9/6/2015 10:45:00 AM

Smudges horribly.

on 5/10/2015 6:44:00 PM

I have short, fine, basically invisible lashes. I prefer layering mascaras rather than hoping that one will do everything for me. I bought this because of the generally positive reviews (plus, it was on sale at the grocery store).

Packaging is sleek and eye-catching and I like the rectangular shape of the tub since it won't roll off the counter. But I strongly dislike how long the wand is. It's like the designers at Maybelline think consumers won't understand it's a lengthening mascara unless they make the wand extra long. It is awkward to use in the corners and you are guaranteed to get mascara smudges while applying it so I advise you to put your mascara on before applying other makeup. If the wand were shorter, I'd give this another lippie.

But besides the length, the wand does a good job of grabbing, combing, and lengthening the lashes. I swear my eyelashes look almost twice as long as normal. The mascara formula is thin and liquid so it doesn't really clump and is a beautifully inky, glossy black. It sort of feels like you're painting your lashes with liquid liner. Formula does not dry immediately, so be careful.

I layer Maybelline's excellent Lash Sensational (which I've also reviewed) over Lash Stiletto and get lashes that are twice as thick, long, and dark. I love the effect. The formulas play well together and respond well to my heated lash curler (which I use to set the curl). Lash Stiletto hardens rather than melting into mush. It also has great staying power and does not smudge or flake on me, even on hot and humid days. Great at holding a curl.

I've had this for about 4 weeks and the formula hasn't thickened up in the way that Maybelline mascaras tend to, which is fantastic. I hate clumpy mascara.

Overall, I'm very happy with this mascara and would repurchase.

on 4/11/2015 12:08:00 PM

Not for me. Kept my curl but smudged horribly. Back to the drawing board!