Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

on 3/12/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the cheapest eyebrow pencil but its a great one.
I bought this at the airport when I didn't have my normal eyebrow kit and i am so glad i did, its the perfect dark brown with no red like benefit and others. Its quite time consuming but really makes you brows look natural and not drawn on. The other end comes with a brush which is brilliant, small and perfect for short trips or in your make up bag. A definite repurchase!

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this brow styler!!!! I dont know how it could get bad reviews? I have medium brunette hair and its always hard finding brow products that match my eyebrows... in general they come out too warm chocolatey of a color. My hair isnt ashy per say but it is not a rich brown either and my brows always end up looking redish brown with other products not to mention they are always so goopie and fake looking. Until I bought this I was using the brand name faces eyebrow powder in ash blonde. I went into sephora and asked about new brow products and was showed this one. I was hesitant about using a pencil style product but this one is the BOMB!! Its not really a pencil, its almost like and as thin as the mechanical pencils you can buy at a stationary store and its consistency is not creamy, its more dry so when you use it, its looks like part of your eyebrows both in color and texture and super easy to use. So realistic. I thought my powder was nice but this is the kats meow. I will never use another product for my eyebrows again. Mine is in color - universal brown. Hope this review helps!

Popular Brows Products