Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think the main ingredient in this product is magic. I really, really do.

I am admittedly somewhat new to the world of "real" make up (that is, makeup beyond slapping on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara in two minutes in the car) and until extremely recently I always thought that the only thing needed for eyebrows was a good trim/wax to keep them in shape, and anything applied beyond that would make you look like you had drawn them on with a crayon. Obviously I am hugely wrong, and I admit that wholeheartedly.

I came across this little gem during my best friend's wedding - her make up artist used this on her eyebrows and they looked absolutely stunning (a word I never thought could be used to describe eyebrows until then). She was nice enough to offer to let me try it, and even as a complete eyebrow novice, I was able to easily use this and get great looking eyebrows.

The trick is in a light hand - the harder you press, the darker it's going to be. The soft nature of the "lead" allows hairs to pick up color without a lot of pressure. The small size also makes it easy to fill in sparse areas or redirect the shape without making huge smudge marks in places you'd rather they not be. My hair color is bright orange red, but my brows grow in a bit darker, so the taupey brown color works great for me.

The only complaints I have are with the packaging and price. $29 plus tax is the most I have ever spent for an eye pencil, regardless of its intended use. I spent it anyway, and luckily I don't have to wear make up every single day and even when I do it only take a minute amount of product to get the look I want... so this should last me a very long time. The packaging is OK, but I really feel like there should be a cap for the business end of the pencil. Yes I like having a cap for the spooley end, but that's not the part that was so expensive. If they ever update this item, I'd like to see a second cap added!

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

Popular Brows Products