Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

Popular Brows Products