Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I know it seems kind of weird that they only make one shade of this AND that it's a 30 buck investment, but Dior has definitely done it. I don't have a clue why this formula is so much better than others, but I feel like I've literally tried EVERY popular brow filler/pencil, and none are as good as this. The color makes brows appear very defined but still natural even though I'm a light-haired and lady, the attached brush helps comb hairs into place before & after lining without the necessity of separate tool, the formula is super long-wearing & easy to smooth on, my brows look polished & clean all day without rub-off, the applicator itself is just the right size and shape to mimic little tiny hairs when filling in, and the pencil retracts down easily without a cap to worry about breaking or losing.

After what seemed like an endless cycle of trying & rejecting brow pencils for one reason or another (too easy to come off; too reddish; badly shaped; etc.), I'm so happy to have found one that is great on all accounts. I'll never buy another!

on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

Popular Brows Products