Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in 001 Universal Brown which is a medium brown that suits my brows perfectly. I've tried a million different brow products and this is one of my top three favorites. It's a slim pen-style, dial-up format in the signature sleek reflective chrome material. I love that the product itself is very firm and the point is tiny so it's easily to create light, feathery strokes that look completely realistic. You can do a very light look, or build it up for a more structured brow. I use the Mac brow gel afterward to set and this lasts all day even through sweat on those 90-degree summer days. Love this and will use it always.

on 1/9/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have relatively thick eyebrows (in overall area!), but they are sparse. Although they are very dark, the gaps that I have (a lot due to over-plucking and the rest to my under-active thyroid...) means I have to be careful with the choice of colour and not being heavy-handed or I will look overdone.

This is dark but due to the fine point, it's very easy to do your eyebrows without going over the top and it looks very natural. In addition, it's extremely quick.

I'd have said it's the best eyebrow product that I've tried if I hadn't just discovered the Maybelline version which includes a powder tip on the other end so you can have the best of both worlds - and it's a lot cheaper!

One niggle: the packaging is soooo flimsy, it's a disgrace given you pay about GBP20 for it. The Maybelline packaging is much classier and a lot sturdier.

Nevertheless, an excellent HE option, especially if you're a bit application-challenged.

on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

on 9/4/2010 2:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this is the best brow "pencil" out there. Great color, natural, long wearing, easy application, easy/convenient/lovely packaging. I will not be without.

Popular Brows Products