Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.2

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First time I bought a high end anything and I was disappointed. I had high hopes for this pencil, it has a sleek fancy body with mechanical twist up pencil. It was incredibly easy to use and precise. HOWEVER..: I got to only enjoy this pencil 3 times before the mechanism broke and I had to return it. I was afraid to get a replacement because i was expensive and if it broke again then it's my loss. Too bad, it had a lot of 5*'s on here, maybe just a faulty but I didn't wanna chance it.

on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 PM

OMG!!! I finally found my Holy Grail brow pencil!!! This is a 'universal' color, so I was a bit hesitant at first. I mean, I have tried a zillion and one brow pencils only to find that the Avon brand in blonde is the (almost) best color for my (dark blonde/highlights, fair skin) coloring. No red, I was in love. Kept stocking up when it was on sale. Although the color was perfect for me, I found Avon's pencil not always easy to apply. Like if there were a bare spot and I tried to fill in, I would somehow manage to make darker spots where I didn't want :( And I had to sharpen after every use.
But Dior's pencil 'lead' is super thin, and since it winds up, you never need to sharpen it....means no more waste! Color is truly perfect...no red!!!! From very light hand to heavier, you can control the color. Plus it even makes the strokes look like fine hairs. I am in LOVE!! Really a fantastic product, and I think I've tried them all. You must try this pencil, you won't be disappointed. It's $29, and worth every penny.

on 12/30/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It comes in only one color (universal brown) however, I can see how this color wouldn't be for everyone (very fair blondes, red heads). It is a medium brown color. You can press as lightly as you want for a lighter color and can really deepen the color by pressing slightly harder. It is perfect for my medium ash brown eyebrows which is probably why I love it so much. It is not greasy and doesn't slide around or wear off throughout the day. I find it has a slightly waxy consistency which I love because it then stays put! Also- I never realized until my THIRD pencil that the other end has an eyebrow comb! You just pull of the silver cap and voila! It IS a pricey product at $28 but I use it every day to fill in sparse areas (I like a very full and bold brow) and one lasts me 4-5 months. I am already on my 5th pencil that's how much I love it! Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase over and over.

i bought this when i first saw it as part of the Fall 2009 Jazz Club collection. not sure if it is new, i never saw it before this.
i have 001, the only shade, which i was told is universally flattering. my eyebrows are light brown and my hair is dyed light blonde. i'm not sure if this would be good for those with very dark hair, but then again maybe it would be.
this pencil is AMAZING. it is so tiny and precise you can really fill in *your* brows, not the brows dictated by a thicker crayon/pencil which often goes outside lines. you can highlight every little hair and line and really emphasize shape with precision. think megan fox eyebrows. the spooly brush on the other end is a nice touch. packaging is sleek.
i really liked the Dior Powder brow pencil, but this is the new kid in town for me! highly recommended. havent been this impressed with a product in a while
update: my hair is brown now and this still flatters like a dream

Popular Brows Products