Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

on 9/29/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying so many brow products, this is the best yet. The spoolie is perfect and the pencil part gives perfect shape and color in a matter of minutes. I always come back to this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Expensive, yes, but seems like it will last a long time. Not thrilled with the packaging--not quite sure why both the brush AND the pencil wouldn't have covers. But overall really happy with this product. I had been using MAC's brow set (mascara-like brow product), but LOVE this pencil brow styler. Really, really love it. I appreciate that I can pencil a light brow for the day and a more dramatic look for the evening. The color suits me perfectly (wondering though if it's a truly universal color?). So happy with this product--natural looking and easy to use.

Popular Brows Products