Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

New HG brow pencil. I thought the "universally flattering" claim was dubious, but I must say that on me at least, this color is rockin'. It's a dark taupe with no red, similar to MAC Fling (but darker) and Anastasia Medium Ash (but less red). I have dark-blonde-slash-light-brown hair, the kind that was blonde prior to puberty, and my eyebrows are in the same color range but lighter and sparser. This pencil fills them in beautifully. I use MAC Beguile brow groomer to finish. I imagine with darker hair/brows, this pencil would simply fill out sparse areas without darkening the overall color. Don't know how it would look on redheads because it's so ashy. There's no cap on the pencil end; you just twist it down. The spooley on the other end is nice and stiff. The price is ridiculous but until I find another color that works as well on me, I'll keep buying this one.

Popular Brows Products