Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The perfect pencil!
Dior did really well in the shades department. They have 6 shades, yet two of their browns will suit almost everyone. I don't know how, but it almost looks like the color adapts to your brows.
I was choosing between 001 Blonde and 001 Brown. They are similar, yet Blonde is a tag lighter and more noticeably ashy while Brown is very neutral toned.
The tip is very fine. It draws much finer strokes than Anastasia pencil does.
Very happy with the purchase! Will definitely buy again!

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

Popular Brows Products