Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love everything by Dior, but this is one of my favorites. It looks amazing with my skin tone and is the only brow pencil I can use that matches my hair color.

on 11/13/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amé este producto, rellena las cejas de una forma natural... El color es universal así que se puede usar en cualquier color de ceja..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think the main ingredient in this product is magic. I really, really do.

I am admittedly somewhat new to the world of "real" make up (that is, makeup beyond slapping on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara in two minutes in the car) and until extremely recently I always thought that the only thing needed for eyebrows was a good trim/wax to keep them in shape, and anything applied beyond that would make you look like you had drawn them on with a crayon. Obviously I am hugely wrong, and I admit that wholeheartedly.

I came across this little gem during my best friend's wedding - her make up artist used this on her eyebrows and they looked absolutely stunning (a word I never thought could be used to describe eyebrows until then). She was nice enough to offer to let me try it, and even as a complete eyebrow novice, I was able to easily use this and get great looking eyebrows.

The trick is in a light hand - the harder you press, the darker it's going to be. The soft nature of the "lead" allows hairs to pick up color without a lot of pressure. The small size also makes it easy to fill in sparse areas or redirect the shape without making huge smudge marks in places you'd rather they not be. My hair color is bright orange red, but my brows grow in a bit darker, so the taupey brown color works great for me.

The only complaints I have are with the packaging and price. $29 plus tax is the most I have ever spent for an eye pencil, regardless of its intended use. I spent it anyway, and luckily I don't have to wear make up every single day and even when I do it only take a minute amount of product to get the look I want... so this should last me a very long time. The packaging is OK, but I really feel like there should be a cap for the business end of the pencil. Yes I like having a cap for the spooley end, but that's not the part that was so expensive. If they ever update this item, I'd like to see a second cap added!

on 10/15/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on reviews. I was willing to fork over the money on something that worked and this does. I have dark brows (but light blonde hair) that I bleach a tiny bit lighter. I also have issues with bald spots in my brows...especially at the part by the bridge of my nose. This pencil makes my brow issues a non issue.

on 9/4/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this is the best brow "pencil" out there. Great color, natural, long wearing, easy application, easy/convenient/lovely packaging. I will not be without.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This looks a fine architect's pencil, the automatic kind. I draw on little brows and it looks very natural. This pencil makes it very easy to draw. The shade is Universal Brown 001, which looks great (darker, but very natural) on my red/blond/auburn eyebrows. My eyebrows have sparse hair on the ends... if you know what I mean. I have been putting a little Derma Scar Gel over them and pinching them together, and they stay in place. At night, I have been putting on a rice eye cream on my eye brows to condition them, else they go everywhere.

I think this is the best thing I've seen so far, I've tried only Chanel brows and some Joey New York (love the auburn color).

The "Dior girl" was at Sephora and she knew I was ripe for the picking. Set me down in a chair, and put makeup on me and I will buy. She tried the Dior eyeliner (she took the Smashbox gel liner out of my hand), Purple Diorshow, and I just needed one more thing for the Christian Dior Travel Makeup Bag, so I just grabbed this pen.
It was a worthy grab. It is very expensive, but I will not take it back.

Popular Brows Products