Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

on 3/12/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the cheapest eyebrow pencil but its a great one.
I bought this at the airport when I didn't have my normal eyebrow kit and i am so glad i did, its the perfect dark brown with no red like benefit and others. Its quite time consuming but really makes you brows look natural and not drawn on. The other end comes with a brush which is brilliant, small and perfect for short trips or in your make up bag. A definite repurchase!

on 12/13/2011 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG for brows.
You can twist it to get more product.
It $30-32 CND but well worth it if you can afford it. It looks very natural and comes with a brush at the end (just pull the cap out).

The only con is it comes with only comes in one colour.
There is not much product but you only need to use a tiny tiny bit.

on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

Popular Brows Products