Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.8

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this pencil! I have been using it for years. It is just absolute perfection...it glides on effortlessly and is the perfect match for me. The spoolie is the best (I always keep mine even after I finish the pencil so I can have one in my makeup bag etc.)
I am a product junkie, so I feel the need to try new products, but none of them ever compare...will I ever learn???

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

Love this! Have tried so many products for eyebrows both high and low end, this is the best!

This is my HG brow pencil. You can go light and soft with it or darken brows using a bit more pressure. The color is suitable for most people, there is also a dark brown version for darker hair colors. I love the brush at the end, it's very useful for blending the product and making it look very natural.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

on 2/28/2016 10:26:00 PM

This product is the BEST. Thick brows are in style now, but I wanted to avoid the overdone, clearly drawn-on eyebrow look. I have fair skin and natural blonde hair. My best friend who has fair skin and natural red hair introduced me to this product. It looks perfect on both of us. The tiny circumference of the stick makes it very easy to fill in the gaps between hairs, and the brush on the end works flawlessly for blending in lines. Also, this product does not leave behind the crumbly texture that I've experienced with other brow pencils. This product results in natural-looking, well-kept, beautiful brows. This brow pencil is expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought mine 9 months ago, and it is still going strong. This is worth every penny!

on 1/18/2015 11:03:00 AM

This is the best self adjusting eyebrow pencil. I have black hair and this adjust to a perfect color. The natural skin oils is what activated the color. This is great for brown to black hair. The only things I dislike it that the tip is so small so I have to apply a lot and it's hard to get the perfect shape. It expensive for only lasting about 1month everyday use. This would be even better if the tip was arched makes it easier and faster to apply. This doesn't work for light hair or without slightly oily brows. With the natural oils the color will not show up or adjust.

on 6/8/2014 1:25:00 PM

First of all, my eyebrows are thin and sparse. I have to do my brows otherwise I look weird. This brow pencil is perfect! The color works perfectly for me. My eyebrows are black but this blends in perfectly.

My technique for this is to heavily outline the bottom of my eyebrow line. Then I lightly outline the top of my brow. By then, the pencil slants itself, making the tip very fine, so I extend the tail. I lightly stroke through the brow until the brow is filled. At the beginning of the brow I brush until it is diffused and there is no harsh lines. It is almost, but not quite, ombr. I then set with a brow gel. Perfect brows that I get complemented on.

It is expensive for only a brow pencil, $30 CAD. But I'll be buying again once it's finished. It's so worth it! It has just the right amount of pigment, your brows will not look over done. It's hard to go wrong with this one. So natural looking!

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

Popular Brows Products