Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

3.9

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

on 6/21/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I will add my kudos to this product. Just don't roll it out too far to prevent breakage.

This is a fantastic universal colour product, the best I have used. I like the MAC pencil very much, but like to have the Dior brow styler on hand as well, use it the most. So easy to fill in the brows quickly, for a very natural look.

The only drawback for me is they do not make refills, you have to buy the whole pencil each time.

on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

on 12/30/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It comes in only one color (universal brown) however, I can see how this color wouldn't be for everyone (very fair blondes, red heads). It is a medium brown color. You can press as lightly as you want for a lighter color and can really deepen the color by pressing slightly harder. It is perfect for my medium ash brown eyebrows which is probably why I love it so much. It is not greasy and doesn't slide around or wear off throughout the day. I find it has a slightly waxy consistency which I love because it then stays put! Also- I never realized until my THIRD pencil that the other end has an eyebrow comb! You just pull of the silver cap and voila! It IS a pricey product at $28 but I use it every day to fill in sparse areas (I like a very full and bold brow) and one lasts me 4-5 months. I am already on my 5th pencil that's how much I love it! Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase over and over.

on 7/14/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this pencil since it was first released. It's a lot like Kevyn Aucoin The Pecision Brow Pencil in Brunette. I can't imagine that this pencil will work on everyone, despite Dior's claims that it's a universal color. The color is a neutral taupey brown. I am an NC25 with darkest brown hair, but my brows are very sparse. This pencil is perfect for filling in my brows without that angry Samurai look. The lead is super fine and hard enough that it doesn't break on me all the time the way super fine brow pencils tend to do. The price is outrageous, but I can't seem to find another brow pencil that gives me the same look. I can never find KA anymore and my other go-to brow pencil, MAC Lingering, is a touch warm and so is not something I use everyday. I haven't found anything better.

on 7/31/2010 12:33:00 AM

Great product! I've tired ALOT of brow products; Chanel pencils the other Dior pencils Benefit wax Benefit pencil ETC! This one put me off at first-it's so dry and also such a fine tip that at first I thought, how am I going to do anything with this? But here's the deal: the fact that it is fine and dry is why you can make little strokes that look like a seperate lash each time, so you get such a natural look! The ONLY color,001 Universal Brown, also put me off at first;I wanna have a choice in the matter! But it really is universal,as it is ashy enough to look good--any reddish brown just can't do it--you've all seen what I mean the reddish brown that screams EYEBROWS!!! The packaging is very minimal so it can go anywhere with me,it travels well. New HG brow pencil!!!

on 6/3/2010 6:39:00 PM

Way too expensive!!! Faulty packaging and for the month that I was able to use it I was not impressed with the staying power!

Popular Brows Products