Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.3

on 9/29/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying so many brow products, this is the best yet. The spoolie is perfect and the pencil part gives perfect shape and color in a matter of minutes. I always come back to this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Expensive, yes, but seems like it will last a long time. Not thrilled with the packaging--not quite sure why both the brush AND the pencil wouldn't have covers. But overall really happy with this product. I had been using MAC's brow set (mascara-like brow product), but LOVE this pencil brow styler. Really, really love it. I appreciate that I can pencil a light brow for the day and a more dramatic look for the evening. The color suits me perfectly (wondering though if it's a truly universal color?). So happy with this product--natural looking and easy to use.

on 6/15/2012 2:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I had high hopes for this product, but I'm not impressed. I like the twist-up component and the fineness of the "lead," but there's no "universal" brow color, which this proves (it's a bit dark, no matter how lightly I try to apply it), and it's quite soft, which makes it easy to overapply. The staying power is good, but that's the best feature of the product. Give the price and my experience, I will not repurchase.

on 5/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was my luck to run into Dior's national artist Rita Brown at Macy's! She did a simple everyday look for me and I ended up buying this eye brow pencil (because I already have everything else she used on me). It's such a nice product to have. No need to sharpen, no need to grab a separate brush after applying. The texture is more like powder than wax. Best of all, the color is universal. Save me from killing brain juice trying to decide which color I should buy! It is easy to use even for brow shaping dummy like me. And the staying power is wonderful as well.
The only draw back is it costs 29 dollars for 0.003oz. Which is less than one gram. I think it will only last for three months. But I will repurchase for sure.

on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've only tried a few brow pencils, etc. I even tried Benefit's brow combo (as I saw some many people raved about it) and it did not compare to Dior's pencil. You would think it's just a pencil but you can make it as dark or light as you want. I love it! I don't post too many comments on here but this is one tool, I SERIOUSLY use everyday.

on 1/28/2010 5:27:00 PM

I just purchased this product and so far I love it. At first I did not like the universal color but have come to like it better.
What I do love is the easy and fine application. Looks professional!
Now, the color does not cling to every gray hair but I usually have my brows dyed anyway,
If this does not work out I am going to try Merle Norman's brow powder since it also has good reviews.

on 1/12/2010 11:38:00 PM

Really great eyebrow tool. I have gone through a multitude of brow makeup, and haven't found one quit as perfect as this. The universal shade, in my opinion, is ACTUALLY universal. I have ashy blond hair and all I need are a few light strokes for a well-groomed eyebrow look. I imagine people with darker hair would need to apply a bit more product than necessary for my light hair, but it would still work fabulous. The formula itself is not too soft, not too hard and is very thin and precise; making it easy to target specific areas and draw with precision. It's a tad pricy, at $30 CDN, but worth the money for great looking brows. Will keep buying until I find something comparable.

Popular Brows Products