Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

The color is not at all universal. It is way too warm for my somewhat ashy eyebrows. However, I like the pencil overall, and the spooly does a great job of blending it in and keeping it natural looking.

on 11/4/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

YAY!!!! Finally, I have found my HG eyebrow pencil. It is so tough for me to find eyebrow pencil/gel to go with my jet black eyebrow and it doesn't smudges and lasts for hours. It is expensive but I do not mind paying for something that works. I used this eyebrow styler first and then followed with Eyeko brow gel and at last, I am pleased with my eyebrow shape and colour. I have another cheaper alternative which is ZA ever brow in grey colour that I love too.

on 6/26/2014 5:37:00 PM

The kind ladies at Nordies ushered me right over to the Dior counter when I told them "I need eyebrows"! Product is amazingly easy to apply and looks quite natural. Gives you a "polished" look! Yes the stick IS fragile! Use some common sense when handling!

New HG brow pencil. I thought the "universally flattering" claim was dubious, but I must say that on me at least, this color is rockin'. It's a dark taupe with no red, similar to MAC Fling (but darker) and Anastasia Medium Ash (but less red). I have dark-blonde-slash-light-brown hair, the kind that was blonde prior to puberty, and my eyebrows are in the same color range but lighter and sparser. This pencil fills them in beautifully. I use MAC Beguile brow groomer to finish. I imagine with darker hair/brows, this pencil would simply fill out sparse areas without darkening the overall color. Don't know how it would look on redheads because it's so ashy. There's no cap on the pencil end; you just twist it down. The spooley on the other end is nice and stiff. The price is ridiculous but until I find another color that works as well on me, I'll keep buying this one.

Popular Brows Products