Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.3

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

on 9/29/2012 12:14:00 PM

Great brow styler with perfect universal brown color. Stays for hours. Expensive.

Popular Brows Products