Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.8

on 3/9/2018 9:29:00 AM

This is a shockingly short pencil for the price, but it is the best pencil I have ever tried. The universal shade is a medium cool brown that works well with my medium brown hair and NC15 skin. The texture is not as hard as Anastasia, but it does not smudge. I also like it better than the Hourglass one, a previous favourite, which is too heavy to travel with. With Dior, I’m able to achieve a natural look. Normally, I use a pomade brow product, Benefit’s Kabrow. But the Dior pencil is always in my travel case because it is short, reliable and less trouble to fuss with in a hotel mirror with mediocre lighting. I’m totally surprised by how much I like this. BTW the Dior lip pencils are also my favourites, so there is something special in general about Dior pencils, which have ruined drugstore ones for me.

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

This is my HG brow pencil. You can go light and soft with it or darken brows using a bit more pressure. The color is suitable for most people, there is also a dark brown version for darker hair colors. I love the brush at the end, it's very useful for blending the product and making it look very natural.

on 2/28/2016 10:26:00 PM

This product is the BEST. Thick brows are in style now, but I wanted to avoid the overdone, clearly drawn-on eyebrow look. I have fair skin and natural blonde hair. My best friend who has fair skin and natural red hair introduced me to this product. It looks perfect on both of us. The tiny circumference of the stick makes it very easy to fill in the gaps between hairs, and the brush on the end works flawlessly for blending in lines. Also, this product does not leave behind the crumbly texture that I've experienced with other brow pencils. This product results in natural-looking, well-kept, beautiful brows. This brow pencil is expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought mine 9 months ago, and it is still going strong. This is worth every penny!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in 001 Universal Brown which is a medium brown that suits my brows perfectly. I've tried a million different brow products and this is one of my top three favorites. It's a slim pen-style, dial-up format in the signature sleek reflective chrome material. I love that the product itself is very firm and the point is tiny so it's easily to create light, feathery strokes that look completely realistic. You can do a very light look, or build it up for a more structured brow. I use the Mac brow gel afterward to set and this lasts all day even through sweat on those 90-degree summer days. Love this and will use it always.

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM

This brow pencil is by far the best on the market! The packaging is just beautiful, and the fact that you have to "twist" it up to get the lead is very convenient. It is expensive, but it lasts for a long time because the lead is very hard, not soft like so many other pencils I tried before. It lasts for the whole day, which is nice. It's also very very thin, and because of the hardness it doesn't break, and you don't have to sharpen it. You get thin strokes every time. The shade of this product is amazing - it works for me (fair skin, blond hair), and my mom (olive skin, dark hair). So truly - a universal color. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to do so until they discontinue (which I hope they don't)!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by far the best brow pencil I have ever used! It's easy to apply, completely natural looking and lasts all day. The universal brown shade is a perfect match to my dark ash blonde brows. Fabulous and worth every single penny!

Popular Brows Products