Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First time I bought a high end anything and I was disappointed. I had high hopes for this pencil, it has a sleek fancy body with mechanical twist up pencil. It was incredibly easy to use and precise. HOWEVER..: I got to only enjoy this pencil 3 times before the mechanism broke and I had to return it. I was afraid to get a replacement because i was expensive and if it broke again then it's my loss. Too bad, it had a lot of 5*'s on here, maybe just a faulty but I didn't wanna chance it.

on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

The color is not at all universal. It is way too warm for my somewhat ashy eyebrows. However, I like the pencil overall, and the spooly does a great job of blending it in and keeping it natural looking.

on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

on 6/15/2012 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I had high hopes for this product, but I'm not impressed. I like the twist-up component and the fineness of the "lead," but there's no "universal" brow color, which this proves (it's a bit dark, no matter how lightly I try to apply it), and it's quite soft, which makes it easy to overapply. The staying power is good, but that's the best feature of the product. Give the price and my experience, I will not repurchase.

on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

on 6/3/2010 6:39:00 PM

Way too expensive!!! Faulty packaging and for the month that I was able to use it I was not impressed with the staying power!

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

Popular Brows Products