Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

on 9/29/2012 12:14:00 PM

Great brow styler with perfect universal brown color. Stays for hours. Expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Expensive, yes, but seems like it will last a long time. Not thrilled with the packaging--not quite sure why both the brush AND the pencil wouldn't have covers. But overall really happy with this product. I had been using MAC's brow set (mascara-like brow product), but LOVE this pencil brow styler. Really, really love it. I appreciate that I can pencil a light brow for the day and a more dramatic look for the evening. The color suits me perfectly (wondering though if it's a truly universal color?). So happy with this product--natural looking and easy to use.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

on 7/31/2010 12:33:00 AM

Great product! I've tired ALOT of brow products; Chanel pencils the other Dior pencils Benefit wax Benefit pencil ETC! This one put me off at first-it's so dry and also such a fine tip that at first I thought, how am I going to do anything with this? But here's the deal: the fact that it is fine and dry is why you can make little strokes that look like a seperate lash each time, so you get such a natural look! The ONLY color,001 Universal Brown, also put me off at first;I wanna have a choice in the matter! But it really is universal,as it is ashy enough to look good--any reddish brown just can't do it--you've all seen what I mean the reddish brown that screams EYEBROWS!!! The packaging is very minimal so it can go anywhere with me,it travels well. New HG brow pencil!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The perfect pencil!
Dior did really well in the shades department. They have 6 shades, yet two of their browns will suit almost everyone. I don't know how, but it almost looks like the color adapts to your brows.
I was choosing between 001 Blonde and 001 Brown. They are similar, yet Blonde is a tag lighter and more noticeably ashy while Brown is very neutral toned.
The tip is very fine. It draws much finer strokes than Anastasia pencil does.
Very happy with the purchase! Will definitely buy again!

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

New HG brow pencil. I thought the "universally flattering" claim was dubious, but I must say that on me at least, this color is rockin'. It's a dark taupe with no red, similar to MAC Fling (but darker) and Anastasia Medium Ash (but less red). I have dark-blonde-slash-light-brown hair, the kind that was blonde prior to puberty, and my eyebrows are in the same color range but lighter and sparser. This pencil fills them in beautifully. I use MAC Beguile brow groomer to finish. I imagine with darker hair/brows, this pencil would simply fill out sparse areas without darkening the overall color. Don't know how it would look on redheads because it's so ashy. There's no cap on the pencil end; you just twist it down. The spooley on the other end is nice and stiff. The price is ridiculous but until I find another color that works as well on me, I'll keep buying this one.

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

Popular Brows Products