Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think the main ingredient in this product is magic. I really, really do.

I am admittedly somewhat new to the world of "real" make up (that is, makeup beyond slapping on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara in two minutes in the car) and until extremely recently I always thought that the only thing needed for eyebrows was a good trim/wax to keep them in shape, and anything applied beyond that would make you look like you had drawn them on with a crayon. Obviously I am hugely wrong, and I admit that wholeheartedly.

I came across this little gem during my best friend's wedding - her make up artist used this on her eyebrows and they looked absolutely stunning (a word I never thought could be used to describe eyebrows until then). She was nice enough to offer to let me try it, and even as a complete eyebrow novice, I was able to easily use this and get great looking eyebrows.

The trick is in a light hand - the harder you press, the darker it's going to be. The soft nature of the "lead" allows hairs to pick up color without a lot of pressure. The small size also makes it easy to fill in sparse areas or redirect the shape without making huge smudge marks in places you'd rather they not be. My hair color is bright orange red, but my brows grow in a bit darker, so the taupey brown color works great for me.

The only complaints I have are with the packaging and price. $29 plus tax is the most I have ever spent for an eye pencil, regardless of its intended use. I spent it anyway, and luckily I don't have to wear make up every single day and even when I do it only take a minute amount of product to get the look I want... so this should last me a very long time. The packaging is OK, but I really feel like there should be a cap for the business end of the pencil. Yes I like having a cap for the spooley end, but that's not the part that was so expensive. If they ever update this item, I'd like to see a second cap added!

on 1/18/2015 11:03:00 AM

This is the best self adjusting eyebrow pencil. I have black hair and this adjust to a perfect color. The natural skin oils is what activated the color. This is great for brown to black hair. The only things I dislike it that the tip is so small so I have to apply a lot and it's hard to get the perfect shape. It expensive for only lasting about 1month everyday use. This would be even better if the tip was arched makes it easier and faster to apply. This doesn't work for light hair or without slightly oily brows. With the natural oils the color will not show up or adjust.

This is my HG brow pencil. You can go light and soft with it or darken brows using a bit more pressure. The color is suitable for most people, there is also a dark brown version for darker hair colors. I love the brush at the end, it's very useful for blending the product and making it look very natural.

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

on 2/28/2016 10:26:00 PM

This product is the BEST. Thick brows are in style now, but I wanted to avoid the overdone, clearly drawn-on eyebrow look. I have fair skin and natural blonde hair. My best friend who has fair skin and natural red hair introduced me to this product. It looks perfect on both of us. The tiny circumference of the stick makes it very easy to fill in the gaps between hairs, and the brush on the end works flawlessly for blending in lines. Also, this product does not leave behind the crumbly texture that I've experienced with other brow pencils. This product results in natural-looking, well-kept, beautiful brows. This brow pencil is expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought mine 9 months ago, and it is still going strong. This is worth every penny!

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I know it seems kind of weird that they only make one shade of this AND that it's a 30 buck investment, but Dior has definitely done it. I don't have a clue why this formula is so much better than others, but I feel like I've literally tried EVERY popular brow filler/pencil, and none are as good as this. The color makes brows appear very defined but still natural even though I'm a light-haired and lady, the attached brush helps comb hairs into place before & after lining without the necessity of separate tool, the formula is super long-wearing & easy to smooth on, my brows look polished & clean all day without rub-off, the applicator itself is just the right size and shape to mimic little tiny hairs when filling in, and the pencil retracts down easily without a cap to worry about breaking or losing.

After what seemed like an endless cycle of trying & rejecting brow pencils for one reason or another (too easy to come off; too reddish; badly shaped; etc.), I'm so happy to have found one that is great on all accounts. I'll never buy another!

on 3/12/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the cheapest eyebrow pencil but its a great one.
I bought this at the airport when I didn't have my normal eyebrow kit and i am so glad i did, its the perfect dark brown with no red like benefit and others. Its quite time consuming but really makes you brows look natural and not drawn on. The other end comes with a brush which is brilliant, small and perfect for short trips or in your make up bag. A definite repurchase!

on 5/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was my luck to run into Dior's national artist Rita Brown at Macy's! She did a simple everyday look for me and I ended up buying this eye brow pencil (because I already have everything else she used on me). It's such a nice product to have. No need to sharpen, no need to grab a separate brush after applying. The texture is more like powder than wax. Best of all, the color is universal. Save me from killing brain juice trying to decide which color I should buy! It is easy to use even for brow shaping dummy like me. And the staying power is wonderful as well.
The only draw back is it costs 29 dollars for 0.003oz. Which is less than one gram. I think it will only last for three months. But I will repurchase for sure.

Popular Brows Products