Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.2

on 3/9/2018 9:29:00 AM

This is a shockingly short pencil for the price, but it is the best pencil I have ever tried. The universal shade is a medium cool brown that works well with my medium brown hair and NC15 skin. The texture is not as hard as Anastasia, but it does not smudge. I also like it better than the Hourglass one, a previous favourite, which is too heavy to travel with. With Dior, I’m able to achieve a natural look. Normally, I use a pomade brow product, Benefit’s Kabrow. But the Dior pencil is always in my travel case because it is short, reliable and less trouble to fuss with in a hotel mirror with mediocre lighting. I’m totally surprised by how much I like this. BTW the Dior lip pencils are also my favourites, so there is something special in general about Dior pencils, which have ruined drugstore ones for me.

on 6/21/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I will add my kudos to this product. Just don't roll it out too far to prevent breakage.

This is a fantastic universal colour product, the best I have used. I like the MAC pencil very much, but like to have the Dior brow styler on hand as well, use it the most. So easy to fill in the brows quickly, for a very natural look.

The only drawback for me is they do not make refills, you have to buy the whole pencil each time.

on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by far the best brow pencil I have ever used! It's easy to apply, completely natural looking and lasts all day. The universal brown shade is a perfect match to my dark ash blonde brows. Fabulous and worth every single penny!

on 2/8/2010 4:13:00 PM

Yes, darn it, I would/will buy this product again. It's outrageously expensive but, boy, does it do the job. The "universal" color is amazing, just sort of disappears into your natural brows, making them look oh-so-much better in a very natural way. The little brush hidden in the opposite end is perfect as well. Only the price and the relatively small amount of product are downers. Otherwise, a near perfect HG product. Bravo, Dior.

on 12/21/2009 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I still have the Stephane Marais automatic brow pencil - kept it for both practical and nostalgic reasons. The fine point enabled you to subtly fill in sparse spots, creating a very natural effect.
This is actually even better - the point is ultra-fine, the one "universal" shade is a medium taupe with no discernible grey, auburn/red, or green undertones. It requires no sharpening and has a little spoolie at the other end.

Popular Brows Products