Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this pencil! I have been using it for years. It is just absolute perfection...it glides on effortlessly and is the perfect match for me. The spoolie is the best (I always keep mine even after I finish the pencil so I can have one in my makeup bag etc.)
I am a product junkie, so I feel the need to try new products, but none of them ever compare...will I ever learn???

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in 001 Universal Brown which is a medium brown that suits my brows perfectly. I've tried a million different brow products and this is one of my top three favorites. It's a slim pen-style, dial-up format in the signature sleek reflective chrome material. I love that the product itself is very firm and the point is tiny so it's easily to create light, feathery strokes that look completely realistic. You can do a very light look, or build it up for a more structured brow. I use the Mac brow gel afterward to set and this lasts all day even through sweat on those 90-degree summer days. Love this and will use it always.

on 1/9/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have relatively thick eyebrows (in overall area!), but they are sparse. Although they are very dark, the gaps that I have (a lot due to over-plucking and the rest to my under-active thyroid...) means I have to be careful with the choice of colour and not being heavy-handed or I will look overdone.

This is dark but due to the fine point, it's very easy to do your eyebrows without going over the top and it looks very natural. In addition, it's extremely quick.

I'd have said it's the best eyebrow product that I've tried if I hadn't just discovered the Maybelline version which includes a powder tip on the other end so you can have the best of both worlds - and it's a lot cheaper!

One niggle: the packaging is soooo flimsy, it's a disgrace given you pay about GBP20 for it. The Maybelline packaging is much classier and a lot sturdier.

Nevertheless, an excellent HE option, especially if you're a bit application-challenged.

on 11/4/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

YAY!!!! Finally, I have found my HG eyebrow pencil. It is so tough for me to find eyebrow pencil/gel to go with my jet black eyebrow and it doesn't smudges and lasts for hours. It is expensive but I do not mind paying for something that works. I used this eyebrow styler first and then followed with Eyeko brow gel and at last, I am pleased with my eyebrow shape and colour. I have another cheaper alternative which is ZA ever brow in grey colour that I love too.

on 6/26/2014 5:37:00 PM

The kind ladies at Nordies ushered me right over to the Dior counter when I told them "I need eyebrows"! Product is amazingly easy to apply and looks quite natural. Gives you a "polished" look! Yes the stick IS fragile! Use some common sense when handling!

on 1/7/2014 6:22:00 PM

It's true. This is an amazing eyebrow liner. The secret is in both the consistency and color (a natural and universal brown). But the size of the tip is also key. This is so thin you can build tiny feathered strokes onto your eyebrow and never make a mistake.

There is one drawback. If you twist it up too far out of the applicator, there is a high risk of breakage. And at this price point, you don't want to waste even an eighth of an inch of this precious product.

I know from experience. I've broken one of these.

Like millions of other women, I over-tweezed when I was younger. And now I have very thin eyebrows. I am going to start using castor oil at night to see if it helps regrowth. I hardly tweeze at all these days. I also use an eyebrow brush at night to stimulate circulation.

I take the oral supplement Biotin to help hair, brows, lashes, and nails. I reviewed the supplement on MUA recently.

Yes, among many mediocre eyebrow pencils, Christian Dior's styler is a wonder. I have dark brown hair and dark brown brows.

on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 PM

OMG!!! I finally found my Holy Grail brow pencil!!! This is a 'universal' color, so I was a bit hesitant at first. I mean, I have tried a zillion and one brow pencils only to find that the Avon brand in blonde is the (almost) best color for my (dark blonde/highlights, fair skin) coloring. No red, I was in love. Kept stocking up when it was on sale. Although the color was perfect for me, I found Avon's pencil not always easy to apply. Like if there were a bare spot and I tried to fill in, I would somehow manage to make darker spots where I didn't want :( And I had to sharpen after every use.
But Dior's pencil 'lead' is super thin, and since it winds up, you never need to sharpen it....means no more waste! Color is truly perfect...no red!!!! From very light hand to heavier, you can control the color. Plus it even makes the strokes look like fine hairs. I am in LOVE!! Really a fantastic product, and I think I've tried them all. You must try this pencil, you won't be disappointed. It's $29, and worth every penny.

on 7/4/2012 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

By far the best & longest lasting brow definer that I've tried. It is a little pricey, but worth the money because I think it will last a very long time. I have dark hair, but dark powders and pencils are usually too dark and make me look older & kind of severe. I bought the universal brown, which seems very neutral and flattering. I think even people new to brow pencils would find it very easy to use and get it right.

on 6/15/2012 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I had high hopes for this product, but I'm not impressed. I like the twist-up component and the fineness of the "lead," but there's no "universal" brow color, which this proves (it's a bit dark, no matter how lightly I try to apply it), and it's quite soft, which makes it easy to overapply. The staying power is good, but that's the best feature of the product. Give the price and my experience, I will not repurchase.

Popular Brows Products