Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.5

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

on 9/29/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying so many brow products, this is the best yet. The spoolie is perfect and the pencil part gives perfect shape and color in a matter of minutes. I always come back to this!

on 9/29/2012 12:14:00 PM

Great brow styler with perfect universal brown color. Stays for hours. Expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Expensive, yes, but seems like it will last a long time. Not thrilled with the packaging--not quite sure why both the brush AND the pencil wouldn't have covers. But overall really happy with this product. I had been using MAC's brow set (mascara-like brow product), but LOVE this pencil brow styler. Really, really love it. I appreciate that I can pencil a light brow for the day and a more dramatic look for the evening. The color suits me perfectly (wondering though if it's a truly universal color?). So happy with this product--natural looking and easy to use.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

on 9/4/2010 2:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this is the best brow "pencil" out there. Great color, natural, long wearing, easy application, easy/convenient/lovely packaging. I will not be without.

on 7/31/2010 12:33:00 AM

Great product! I've tired ALOT of brow products; Chanel pencils the other Dior pencils Benefit wax Benefit pencil ETC! This one put me off at first-it's so dry and also such a fine tip that at first I thought, how am I going to do anything with this? But here's the deal: the fact that it is fine and dry is why you can make little strokes that look like a seperate lash each time, so you get such a natural look! The ONLY color,001 Universal Brown, also put me off at first;I wanna have a choice in the matter! But it really is universal,as it is ashy enough to look good--any reddish brown just can't do it--you've all seen what I mean the reddish brown that screams EYEBROWS!!! The packaging is very minimal so it can go anywhere with me,it travels well. New HG brow pencil!!!

Popular Brows Products