Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 30-35
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.1

Love this! Have tried so many products for eyebrows both high and low end, this is the best!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First time I bought a high end anything and I was disappointed. I had high hopes for this pencil, it has a sleek fancy body with mechanical twist up pencil. It was incredibly easy to use and precise. HOWEVER..: I got to only enjoy this pencil 3 times before the mechanism broke and I had to return it. I was afraid to get a replacement because i was expensive and if it broke again then it's my loss. Too bad, it had a lot of 5*'s on here, maybe just a faulty but I didn't wanna chance it.

The color is not at all universal. It is way too warm for my somewhat ashy eyebrows. However, I like the pencil overall, and the spooly does a great job of blending it in and keeping it natural looking.

on 12/14/2013 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

HG brow pencil sleek has brush at one end never needs sharpening looks amazing- natural yet groomed and you can definitely make them more dramatic or keep it basic.
I love this for 2 reasons 1 because it looks awesome and 2 it's all you need instead of so many things like shadow-angle brush-brow gel or pencil-brush-sharpener or a bulky box that breaks with teeny things that get lost. I have limited room for everyday mu storage so this is a big plus.
Just make sure you buy 2!!!

on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

on 12/29/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At first I was skeptical of the "universal" brow color claim, but was pleasantly surprised to find that the color does blend well with my natural brow color. I am blonde/taupe. This is great for travel or your purse because you don't have to sharpen it; you just swivel the "lead" up and down and there is a brow brush on the opposite end hidden under a cap. If you have very dark brows or very red brows, you may not find it "universal," but I think most fair to medium folks with medium blonde to soft brunette eyebrows will be satisfied with the color. It does stay much better than my other brow pencils, and the only drawback seems to be the price, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the convenience of not needing to sharpen.

Summer 2015: Dior now has two shades - this one and a darker brown/black. Both are available on Sephora's site.

on 7/14/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this pencil since it was first released. It's a lot like Kevyn Aucoin The Pecision Brow Pencil in Brunette. I can't imagine that this pencil will work on everyone, despite Dior's claims that it's a universal color. The color is a neutral taupey brown. I am an NC25 with darkest brown hair, but my brows are very sparse. This pencil is perfect for filling in my brows without that angry Samurai look. The lead is super fine and hard enough that it doesn't break on me all the time the way super fine brow pencils tend to do. The price is outrageous, but I can't seem to find another brow pencil that gives me the same look. I can never find KA anymore and my other go-to brow pencil, MAC Lingering, is a touch warm and so is not something I use everyday. I haven't found anything better.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this brow styler!!!! I dont know how it could get bad reviews? I have medium brunette hair and its always hard finding brow products that match my eyebrows... in general they come out too warm chocolatey of a color. My hair isnt ashy per say but it is not a rich brown either and my brows always end up looking redish brown with other products not to mention they are always so goopie and fake looking. Until I bought this I was using the brand name faces eyebrow powder in ash blonde. I went into sephora and asked about new brow products and was showed this one. I was hesitant about using a pencil style product but this one is the BOMB!! Its not really a pencil, its almost like and as thin as the mechanical pencils you can buy at a stationary store and its consistency is not creamy, its more dry so when you use it, its looks like part of your eyebrows both in color and texture and super easy to use. So realistic. I thought my powder was nice but this is the kats meow. I will never use another product for my eyebrows again. Mine is in color - universal brown. Hope this review helps!

Popular Brows Products