Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love everything by Dior, but this is one of my favorites. It looks amazing with my skin tone and is the only brow pencil I can use that matches my hair color.

on 11/13/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amé este producto, rellena las cejas de una forma natural... El color es universal así que se puede usar en cualquier color de ceja..

on 6/8/2014 1:25:00 PM

First of all, my eyebrows are thin and sparse. I have to do my brows otherwise I look weird. This brow pencil is perfect! The color works perfectly for me. My eyebrows are black but this blends in perfectly.

My technique for this is to heavily outline the bottom of my eyebrow line. Then I lightly outline the top of my brow. By then, the pencil slants itself, making the tip very fine, so I extend the tail. I lightly stroke through the brow until the brow is filled. At the beginning of the brow I brush until it is diffused and there is no harsh lines. It is almost, but not quite, ombr. I then set with a brow gel. Perfect brows that I get complemented on.

It is expensive for only a brow pencil, $30 CAD. But I'll be buying again once it's finished. It's so worth it! It has just the right amount of pigment, your brows will not look over done. It's hard to go wrong with this one. So natural looking!

on 5/27/2013 1:01:00 PM

This is the best eye brow pencil I have ever used. I like how consistent it is, it's the perfect shade for my brows, not too dark, not too light, it blends in really nice, and goes on really smooth.

It's very expensive for a brow pencil, but definitely worth the money

on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM

This brow pencil is by far the best on the market! The packaging is just beautiful, and the fact that you have to "twist" it up to get the lead is very convenient. It is expensive, but it lasts for a long time because the lead is very hard, not soft like so many other pencils I tried before. It lasts for the whole day, which is nice. It's also very very thin, and because of the hardness it doesn't break, and you don't have to sharpen it. You get thin strokes every time. The shade of this product is amazing - it works for me (fair skin, blond hair), and my mom (olive skin, dark hair). So truly - a universal color. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to do so until they discontinue (which I hope they don't)!

on 12/30/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It comes in only one color (universal brown) however, I can see how this color wouldn't be for everyone (very fair blondes, red heads). It is a medium brown color. You can press as lightly as you want for a lighter color and can really deepen the color by pressing slightly harder. It is perfect for my medium ash brown eyebrows which is probably why I love it so much. It is not greasy and doesn't slide around or wear off throughout the day. I find it has a slightly waxy consistency which I love because it then stays put! Also- I never realized until my THIRD pencil that the other end has an eyebrow comb! You just pull of the silver cap and voila! It IS a pricey product at $28 but I use it every day to fill in sparse areas (I like a very full and bold brow) and one lasts me 4-5 months. I am already on my 5th pencil that's how much I love it! Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase over and over.

Being a blonde with "ashy" eyebrows, it has always been a challenge to find a brow pencil that isn't too light or too dark (and red brown). I have been faithfully using maybelline's expert wear brow pencil in blonde for yearsss. although its pretty much the perfect color for me, I've noticed it tends to smudge, and after half the day ends up looking kinda creepy and fake (mostly in these hot, summer months). So today while i was at dillards i decided to purchase dior's brow styler and I absolutely love it!! It comes in universal brown (yes, brown. I was very apprehensive at first) however, it somehow magically matches your brow shade when you apply it. it truly is universal! Love how thin the pencil is - it gives me a much more natural look than expert wear did and staying power is wayyy better. I also love the brow brush on the other end. The only qualm I have with this is that there is no cap on the pencil side - it just twists back down into the tube. It goes down far enough so that the pencil won't get on anything or break, but I kinda worry about dirt/dust getting in there.. However, as of now I would still repurchase this regardless because its amazing! Well worth $29 to me.

on 6/28/2011 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Really like the packaging on this, a twist up pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other. This color is perfect for my dark brown hair, and looks really natural. I have really full brows but they seem to look patchy on camera, this fixed that right up! Very easy to apply, then flip around to brush it through. Excellent product!

on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

Popular Brows Products