Sigma F55 - SMALL DUO FIBRE BRUSH

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

2.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of the worst brushes I own. It sheds like CRAZY, every time I use it I have to pick stray hairs of my face. The brush is so thin that it is not at all good for applying foundations. I think you would be better off with a coastal scents brush because this one is terrible. Don't waste your money on this brush, some of sigmas brushes are amazing and definitely up to par with more expensive brands but but the f55 is not one of them!

Too small for foundation or blush, too big for highlighter, not dense enough for bronzer... I really don't see the purpose of this brush.

I ordered this brush after seeing someone use it on YouTube for foundation, and so far I love it. It's soft but bouncy and it gives you a great "airbrushed" finish. I haven't had any shedding problem with it so far, but it does take a while to dry so I'm going to order a second one to use with mineral powder (I use the one I have now with liquid foundation.) I've seen some less flattering reviews for using it with creme or heavier foundation/blush, but for my use so far it's been a bargain.

Popular Makeup Brushes