Sigma F55 - SMALL DUO FIBRE BRUSH

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Like the other reviewers I experienced some bleeding with this brush when I washed it. The black bristles still fall out and it's not a dense brush at all. It can't be used for stippling on foundation since it's so flimsy and doesn't give a super smooth finish. It's only redeeming quality is that it works well with light colored cream blushes, but even then the white synthetic fibers feel scratchy on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was so impressed with the brush!!! I am obsessed with MAC and MAC brushes but had been spending so much $$ lately that I didn't want to shell out $38 for one brush that I wasn't sure that I really needed. So I orderd the dupe from Sigma. This was my first product from them. I actually orderd from ACW. Anyway, I was not sure what to expect, but the brush exceeded my expectations. I went to my local MAC to "inspect" the 188 before I placed my order. The brush is very nice! It came with a lovely plastic cover, the handle is thicker than the MAC brush and it has some weight to it. The bristles are soft and plush. It was only $14.99, so It was a great bargin. I plan to purchase a full set of these very soon. If you are on a budget or not, and want some really nice brushes, get Sigma

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't find the hair too scratchy, but for a brush with hair this length, it is simply not dense enough. The brush then became wimpy, less controllable, especially making circular strokes. On top of that, the white fibers are too long, making a wimpy brush more limp. I don't find it is good enough for dusting my keyboard.

Popular Makeup Brushes