Sigma F55 - SMALL DUO FIBRE BRUSH

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

2.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This brush just isn't very dense. I haven't had a problem with dye, it does shed a bit, but I think that if you're going to order brushes from sigma, this shouldn't be one of them. The top isn't dense at all, really floppy. I use this to stipple powder blush if it's too pigmented or for blending...but I don't find myself reaching for it that much. Order from sigma, just not this particular brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Like the other reviewers I experienced some bleeding with this brush when I washed it. The black bristles still fall out and it's not a dense brush at all. It can't be used for stippling on foundation since it's so flimsy and doesn't give a super smooth finish. It's only redeeming quality is that it works well with light colored cream blushes, but even then the white synthetic fibers feel scratchy on my skin.

I heard raving reviews for this product so I bought this instead od buying the mac one. I heard it was dense and firm so I was so eager to get it for my cream blushes. When I received it, it wasn't dense or firm. It also shedded a lot! When I applied my creme blush, it made it streaky and did not blend it well. I was so dissapointed :(

Popular Makeup Brushes