Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower GelSoap & Glory Clean On Me

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

on 1/19/2017 4:07:00 PM

No. . .just. . .no. This much fragrance cannot be good for your skin. I really like how it suds up, it's nice and creamy, and it rinses easily. However, the scent really sticks with me. Even if I loved the scent, I wouldn't appreciate that feature. I won't be repurchasing, but I'm not disappointed. It just made me realize just how much I love cheaper, more effective drugstore options. Heck, I even love much cheaper options from Whole Foods, which smell a lot better and don't linger on my skin. The scents of the entire S&G range are sickly sweet and unsophisticated.

I really like how moisturizing this shower gel is. It's higher priced than drugstore brands, obviously. But with a puff, I only need a little bit & the bottle has lasted me much longer than other brands. The fragrance is lovely, but not overpowering. I like the design of the pump, I can really get all the product out when I get towards the end. The only downside is I think it makes our shower floor a little slippery. It might just be our shower - but be careful!

on 1/6/2017 9:35:00 PM

Ulta just opened at my mall so I looked around there & this is one of the things I bought. Omg i love this! It smells SO good and it rinses so clean and I need more!! This is a great shower gel at a great price. The scent lingers on your skin like a fancy shower gel you get get in those perfume sets.. but it's $10!! Of course if you don't wanna smell like flowers all day that could be a problem. I like it & would buy again

on 4/3/2016 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favourite shower gel! It has the same amazing scent as Soap and Glorys body butter and Hand Food. This shower gel feels luxurious and moisturizing on the skin. When I first purchased this I thought the price was on the higher side for a shower gel but this will last you for months with every day use so you are really getting good value for money. The scent reminds me of chanel coco mademoiselle.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love Soap & Glory products. I have yet to purchase/sample one I haven't been completely satisfied with. I find this scent (which is also their signature scent) is one of those which people either can't get enough of here on MUA or people are very turned off by. Personally, I love S&G's signature scent. The only other scent I have used is Smoothie Star (a nutty scent with almond, pistachio, cocoa butter, etc). I find the signature scent difficult to describe, though Soap & Glory describes it as, "orange leaf, lemon, peach, sweet strawberries, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine".
This particular product is a shower gel that is very moisturizing. I used it all through winter and never felt that "my skin is too tight for me" feeling after showering. It's a creamy formula that develops into a rich lather with just one/two pumps onto a shower poof. I felt the price point was more than fair at $10 for an 8.4oz bottle. The packaging is very attractive (pink and silver) and as I mentioned before the pump distributes the perfect amount. The bottle itself lasted a few months with everyday use and often sharing (my boyfriend would sneak some, who also loved the scent). This is definitely a repurchase for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Not my favorite and wouldn't rebuy. mine came in a holiday set. I love the soap and glory scent, but found it to be "off" in this product. Also, I think this irritated my sensitive skin.

on 1/19/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This product makes me soo sad. I really like it, it smells great, the packaging is super cute and the pump works great ( doesn't pump out to much product at once). It lathers well, cleans well, hasn't dried my skin or caused any other irritation and it's cruelty free.
That said I didn't notice until reading the label in the shower that it contains cocomide DEA and parabins. I generally steer clear of products that have carcinogenic ingredients so I don't think I will buy this again, even though I wish I could :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

If I buy a soap and glory body was then this is the one I pick every time. The added moisturiser is great. The smell is soap and glorys scent which is just lovely. Foams up well and rinse off well. I cannot fault it and for the price it's amazing!

on 11/2/2014 5:32:00 PM

This is my favourite shower gel! Over the past few years I have tried other things but i always come back to this. I love how it smells (fruity and flowery at the same time)and it always makes my skin feel soft. Fragrance doesn't linger on the skin that long which I like as I use perfume. You don't need much and it comes in a HUGE pump bottle so it's great value for money. I like the whole S&G range but this is my favourite product

My mum and I love this shower gel and have repurchased it multiple times! Infact, a few months ago when Boots had a 3 for 2 deal on Soap & Glory products, we just bought 3 bottles of Clean On Me so we would have a bottle in each bathroom and one to spare!

I'm a huge lover of Soap & Glory products, especially their shower gels. Clean On Me is different, however, in the way that it is so moisturising and softening that you don't even need to use a body butter or moisturiser after using Clean On Me in the shower. Like all Soap & Glory shower products, it smells great and comes in a massive bottle so it lasts a long time. It also has a handy pump which is great.