4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I lost my HG tweezers I had for years that were part of a Caesar's Palace complementary tin of miscellaneous manicure products and I was bummed. They were so perfect. Where do these things run away to in a well kept house anyway? I looked everywhere. So I went all over the place looking for new tweezers that would be just as good. They were all flimsy or too expensive or both. I was at Target looking at some things and saw these ELF tweezers. I was impressed at the weight and durability. Best of all they were only a dollar. So I bought two pairs and am so glad I did. They have a pointed side and a flat edge that actually meets up perfectly. I noticed some others were off a bit. Even the expensive ones. These ELF tweezers are made of a solid heavy metal that doesn't give which is what I like most. My husband even confiscated a pair. I have been back to get two more to keep as a super stash. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a decent pair that won't hurt the pocketbook. They work beautifully. I use a magnified mirror and have no problem with them grasping coarse or fine hair.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Works well. BUY IT.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

These are the only tweezers I'll buy. For 1.00 they perform better than any other DS brand I've tried up to this point. They grab each and every hair with ease. Why spend more on tweezers than you have to?

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

8 years ago

Tweezing isn't a problem for me so, this is awesome enough that I abandoned my last tweezer, and if need of another, this is whats in mind. Grabs the hair nicely, and it's comfortable on the fingers when in use.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

8 years ago

I hate this tweezer. If you're obsessive about grooming your eyebrows and plucking out some upper lip hair every day or so like I am, these suck. They don't grab small hairs, they're only for thicker, longer hairs. Good for a first timer use, but I get pretty serious about facial hair because I would have very bushy brows if I didn't do this. These tweezers are dull and the tip is too thick. Tweezing is very precise and as such the tip should be as well. I have 3 black Revlon expert slanted tip tweezers (whatever they're called, but they only come in black so look for that) that are so much more worth it.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

This pulls out tough coarse hairs and has a good grip, but it doesn't get the tiny fine hairs that my other tweezers can.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

9 years ago

I buy different twizzers all the time, and I can say that for the price this is a truely amazing deal. I was shocked how durable and sturdy it was. This is a great purchase!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

9 years ago

These are the best tweezers I've ever purchased. I've purchased Revlon and other drugstore tweezers, but none of them would get those tiny & short hairs. Whenever I order from ELF I order at least 3 of these each time just in case. :)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

9 years ago

BEST TWEEZERS I'VE EVER HAD! Such a steal for $1! The next time I go to the store, I'm picking up about 3 more :) They are nice and sharp, grab on to hair nicely. I also enjoy the slanted tip, it makes tweezing a breeze. You won't regret the $1 you will spend on this awesome product! :D

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Best tweezers I ever used! I've used ones from Tweezerman and other brands, but I really like the ones by ELF. The others were way too pointy and can scratch my skin but this one has just the right chisel tip shape and grip to get every unwanted brow hair. Very good quality for just one dollar!! Made me fall in love with ELF all over again. I'm so glad that my Target carries alot of their products. I haul every time I go there since it's so cheap and the stuff works!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29