Club Monaco Beauty Lipgloss in Orbit

No Image

on 5/26/2005 7:08:00 PM

A Pink-Purple Opal type shade. Looks great on its own or overtop another gloss. I initially liked it when I bought it a few years back ... but I just don't reach for it like I used to.

on 7/29/2003 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good consistency, medium/translucent color pigmentation and pretty long-lasting for lip gloss. Orbit is a flattering purplish pink which does a good job in maintaining its color.

on 12/17/2002 9:42:00 PM

This is a sheer light purple opaque color. It is dificult to describe but it is very pretty. I agree in what other reviewers said that it only works for people with cool tones.

on 7/25/2002 6:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really do love this color. i find this is the best quality lip gloss out there. the smell is bad in the beginning but after a while of usage the hospital smell goes away and smells like frosting. it really does.

Don't care for this one. Its a purple pink. Not my shade.

on 11/22/2002 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Orbit is a very easy colour to wear. Looks great on the beach, office or out at night. Its the only colour I usually carry with me, as the wand applicator is convenient and neat. Highly recommend.

on 2/17/2002 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This gloss is a beautiful purply/fuchia in the container but goes on a sheer opaly lilac color. Some people don't like the scent but it doesn't bother me at all.

This color looks so pretty in the tube. On my lips it didn't show up too good though. There was still a slight pink opal tint on my lips that was beautiful. The packaging is great, because it is bigger than other lipglosses. The smell didn't bother me really. Once it is on your lips you can't smell anything. Very nice and I hope to get some other colours as well!

on 6/7/2001 8:29:00 AM

The colour is a sheer and yet opalescent spring fushia. It works so nicely on any cool face. It's rich and creamy. Affordable (cheaper than MAC lipglass and double the size) and stays on a long time. I find this is a great colour to perk up any bland face.

on 10/30/2001 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This lipgloss is a pretty purple shade that is a very sheer oplascent light pinky/lilac shade on. It is way too cool for my skin coloring. I also did not like the scent. It did last a long time, even through eating. I just couldnt stand the scent.