Philosophy Hope in a Jar Super-Hydrating Mask

No Image

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my first moisturizing mask, and I really liked it. It just felt soooo good while it was on. The first time I just slapped it on my skin, waited and rinsed, and it didn't really do too much. The second time I massaged in as per the directions, and my skin was just so much softer after. I tend to get drier in the winter, so this is perfect a couple times a week. I'll buy again.

on 5/20/2004 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product didnt really do anything drastic for me. It just felt like a normal mask, then I washed it off and my skin went back to normal.

on 1/31/2004 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great moisturizing mask I use when my skin is dry and flaky. It really soaks in and moisturizes well. I've used Astara's Golden Flame Mask and the Philosophy maks works just as well, if not better. I'm a stickler for sanitary containers so I wish this came in a tube instead of a jar and it's also a bit expensive. Other than that, it works well and I'll probably purchase it again when I run out.

on 1/11/2004 10:07:00 PM

strangely i love it---it feels soo good..If you like HOPE IN A JAR this is for you.....ALl i can say is i love it.

This is a wonderful mask. I've used it twice and it helped clear up some flaking I had beneath my nose. I got a whole jar free from beauty.com, but I would definitely purchase this myself for those occasions when my skin is dry and fragile (after skiing, brisk morning or evening walks, etc.) It has a lovely lavender smell that reminds me of a Victorian bed & breakfast. Relaxing, comforting and elegant.

on 7/27/2003 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was the best thing I used on my skin all last winter. I am exposed to the elements everyday and the cold and wind really took a toll on me this past year. This totally hydrated the dry flakey windburned skin on my face without making me greasy. it was very lightweight and felt great.

on 7/21/2002 11:57:00 PM

This was part of a QVC TSV, and I'm just glad I didn't actually spend $25 on it. There are a lot better masks out there for the money. I just don't see any results at all when I use this, so I would never repurchase it. I like how it smells, but that's about all.

Popular Face Skincare Products