eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

1.8

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is so hyped. Other than the scent, everything about this lip balm is unconventional. It's round (sphere) so as the product starts to go down it has an effect on your general application. If your the type to toss lip balms into your purse then this will generate a line of dirt around the sides where you open it which isn't cute and dare I say the more you apply this lip balm the drier your lips become? No Bueno.

on 8/27/2014 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I will never understand the hype about this. I was obsessed with these for awhile so when my lips got bad I turned to my eos's...I feel like I only loved it because of the packaging, otherwise all it does is sit on my lips.

on 7/21/2013 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Thin awfully sweet tasting lip balm that looks like a butt plug. Or a deodorant. It's a great shape for throwing across the room if a friend wants to borrow some, but it's annoying since it always rolls under the bed. It's not very moisturizing, you'll have to reapply several times more than you would with another balm. Part of the reason why I have to reapply may be that I liked the product of. Tasting that sweetness on my lips was horrible. I hate sugar. And I hate over-priced gimmicky stuff.

on 6/12/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Gimmick. Does not moisturize well. Look cute on my desk at work but that's it. My Nivea a kiss of moisture lasts all day. I am constantly reapplying. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials