eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

4.8

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought several of these spheres a little while ago. I enjoy the feel of the product on my lips BUT it's so annoying to get to the end of the ball and the rest balm falls down those triangle shaped tubes. I always forget that they never fill this thing up. I won't be repurchasing but I have enjoyed them all... until I get to the end.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great product, unique packinging. I got 2 eos balms at walgreens because it was 2 for $6 deal. I got the honesuckle/honeydew and the summer fruit. When I run out, I want to go try the other scents.

eos and burt's bees are my favorite lip balms (thus far from what i've tried). :)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Vanilla Bean. O how i love the smell of vanilla. super creamy, hydrating, glides on smooth the first time, no peeling, flaking or anything. tastes good too when you lick your lips. not over powering. paid 2.99 at fred meyers. will stock up, because there were only 2 of these left so this scent must be popular. I am still looking for sweet mint :) this is the BEST lip balm ever!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this thing! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips! It smells good too ant the cap doesn't fall of in my pocket or my bag.

Video Reviews & Tutorials