eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.8

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 1/4/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lip balm has super cute packaging, but that is where the praise ends for me. My lips do not feel moisturized after using them and the scents are not great.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

There are so many issues I have with this balm. As I've gotten older, my lips have dried out considerably and the need for constant moisture has been prevalent in my life. I was taken in by the packaging, thinking it was fairly cute and unique. I have to say though, this product caused angular chelitis for me....severe angular chelitis...which is a fungal situation at the corners of the mouth where they kind of rip a bit and it hurts to open your mouth. Terrible. The moment I stopped using this and threw it away, the corners of my mouth healed. I'm staying away from this product in the future. It seemed to dry my lips out more than without.

on 10/16/2014 6:11:00 PM

I love e.o.s lip balm spheres. They're all I use. Every other lip balm dries my lips out, provides short term relief, or are greasy. Not only are the lip balm spheres effective, they come in my favorite scents in general and are spheres. I love spheres? Lol they're cute, bright, simple, and hard to lose too.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure if this is the correct product I'm writing a review for, but I have an EOS lip balm in the aqua coloured sphere (mint flavour). I loveeeee the smooth little egg-shaped packaging. So effin' cute. I do kind of like that the ingredients are supposedly mostly "natural" (even though I'm not sure if I really believe that any cosmetic product is actually natural). I also like how minty it smells and tastes. However, I'm not sure how well this product actually works-- it's decent. I will finish up my little egg lip balm, but this product isn't really a holy grail product for me. It works just as well as pretty much any other minty chapstick. I actually think Blistex Smoothies or Chapstick in mint work better in terms of making my lips feel smoother. To be honest, the adorable egg packaging of EOS just sucked me in to paying a few bucks more for it.

Love the smell!! Exactly like vanilla, does a good job in moisturizing, convenient tube form. Only downside is that it doesn't have SPF and it melts when yr staying in the tropics. Would repurchase though if I could find it again. I use it more as a night balm and i wake up tk soft, moisturized lips.

Love this lip balm, it really works and isn't greasy or grimey on the lips, the shape is so cute its shaped like an egg, and feels like velvet, however I found that after awhile the shape it very inconvenient if you have a small purse it will create a bulge and you can'y carry it in your pocket unless you're wearing huge cargo pants-which I don't. The taste and scent is natural and just the right amount of sweet, however after a few months I noticed the scent and taste would actually fade a bit, don't know why that happens. The next one I will buy will be in the stick form and probably in the flavor vanilla bean or sweet mint.

on 8/1/2011 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love it! Cute packaging, quality product, reasonable price. My new go to lip balm!

on 9/25/2010 9:18:00 PM

I love these lip balms, both the sticks and the spheres! My favorite is the pomegranate raspberry! They moisturize my chapped lips well without leaving any residue.

on 4/4/2010 6:17:00 PM

I got this lip balm in the vanilla bean flavor along with some of the lip balm spheres but I like the stick versons alot better, the formula is creamier and more moisturizing than the spheres and It can fit in my pockets easily. This is my new favorite lip balm ( :

Popular Lip Treatments