eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Black
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 6/12/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Gimmick. Does not moisturize well. Look cute on my desk at work but that's it. My Nivea a kiss of moisture lasts all day. I am constantly reapplying. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.

on 4/27/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the 4 pack ones in Costco, it inculded Sweet Mint (blue), Honeysuckle & Honeydew (green), Strawberry Sorbet (pink), and Summerfruit (pinkish-red), it was quite cheap compared to the single pack ones. The packaging was in a sphere shape and was ADORABLE and UNIQUE! They all smelled really good. My top #1 was Honeydew, it smelled sweet and lovely! They're really moist but they don't leave a shimmer after you put it on. It also deepens the wrinkles on your lip (yuck). They taste really good if you accidentally eat it. I definitely will buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the scent! It's delicious (I bought it in Vanilla Bean) and the packaging is really cute.

Video Reviews & Tutorials