eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.2

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for three years and I realized its the reason I had chaped lips. I switched over to ChapStick Total Hydration and have been using it for a week now and haven't had chaped lips since.

on 1/26/2016 1:07:00 PM

I threw all my Eos lip balms in the trash.

I thought these were OK at first - maybe two years ago when I first got my hands on one. One of my friends sold this product, so she gave me tons of them in different colors and assortments. I noticed some of them were super plastic-y and sickly, and some colors made me get pimples around the corners of my mouth. Lots of people have allergic reactions to this product, something in it is NOT nice to the skin. I don't recommend it at all. The packaging is super cute, but gets grimy and gross as guck can get into it while it's closed after a while, also is very very difficult to clean. All in all, no.

on 12/27/2015 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

honesty i was so excited to buy these, but i was disappointed! one you apply your lips turn dry straight away! and hardly no lip balm applys on your lips :( but they do smell good and look pretty!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

What I love about this lip balm -

The packaging: I loooove the sphere, makes it so easy to apply!!

Smells delicious, I have this in Summer Fruits & Strawberry (YUM)

Lasts forever, have had mine for over a year & I still have heaps.

What I don't love about this lip balm -

Does not really moisturise, I get flaky skin on my lips and find this does not help or eliviate the issue at all.

I would not re buy this as it really doesn't do much in terms of providing moisture. I prefer to use other brands like Carmex as I find this does so much to actually combat any issues your lips may have ie. dry, flaky, sore. It helps to slowly repair and protect your lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love lip balms and have tried many. This does not live up the hyper and does not keep my lips hydrated at all!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Th packaging is cute but that's the only nice thing I can say about Eos lip balms. I've tried a few different "flavors" and come to the same result: it is too expensive for one little sphere and dries out my lips like crazy. I found myself desperately reapplying it to no avail. This was making my dry lips problem worse!

I know that they are cute and they are super on-trend right now and they come in a million and one flavors but no thanks! I'll use my boring Nivea any day of the week over this. And if I want tasty quality, I'll go back to my 90s staple of Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let's be honest most of us bought/ buy this because it's trendy. As for actual moisturizing properties it's a bit lacking. I love the packaging because there's no cranking or having to use your finger (gross). Plus when I'm digging through my bag it's easy to tell what it is.

I have the red one in a regular tube. It smells of strawberries. The balm is white and waxy. It does give a little moisture, but not a lot. Since it's clear there is no color. The tube is rubbery but the cap does not sit very well and is a bit loose. I might repurchase as they are cute and smells good, but other than that it's just an average lip balm!

on 6/20/2013 6:21:00 PM

I love the fact that this product is mostly organic, with no parabens, etc etc. The scent/flavour is good, and the packaging is cute.

But it doesn't really do much for my lips. I live in a cool, dry environment and this seems to just sit on my lips, not really moisturizing them. And it feels kind of waxy on.

I've found some plain medical grade lanolin works better for me as a lip balm.

I have this in the summer fruit and the mint. I think I like the mint better. I like the packaging a lot. I find these pretty moisturizing for the price point. It gives me moisture for a least half the day, although sometimes I reapply because I like the flavor. I can see how for some it might be too sweet. Not for me though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials